Thread: Intel DH77EB wont detect KNC TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin Card and HD4000 locked at 24.000 hz

Intel DH77EB wont detect KNC TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin Card and HD4000 locked at 24.000 hz

I have recently replaced the old board in my system with Intel DH77EB and the problem that I am facing with the same is that it is just not detecting the KNC TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin Card and HD4000 and when I am selecting 23.976 hz then the HD4000 is getting locked at 24.000 hz, I have checked out the bios "Configuration" and it says "Not populated" for the "PCI/PCIe Add-In Slot" I had thought that there is smoothing wrong with the card itself but then now I have used the same in other system and it is appearing to be working fine out there without any issues, I have found that the other PCIe card is getting detected as well I don’t know hat is wrong with the KNC TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin Card is there anyone else who has come across this and has an idea about any workaround that I can try out here??

Re: Intel DH77EB wont detect KNC TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin Card and HD4000 locked at 24.000 hz

Before I suggest you something about the same can you just let me know the below things so that I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you out with it.
    1. Are you having the latest bios version EB0062.BIO installed ?
    2. Have you tried resetting the system default?
    3. Have you tried using the other PCIe slots?
    4. Are you having the latest driver for the card?
    5. If possible then try out another KNC TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin Card.

Just try out these things and then let me know the response that you are getting for them. Just test out the above mentio0ned things for further help.

Re: Intel DH77EB wont detect KNC TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin Card and HD4000 locked at 24.000 hz

In that case:
    I have tried installing the latest bios version EB0062.BIO but then it did not helped.
    1. I did tried out resetting the system default but then they did not made any difference in my case.
    2. I have tried using other PCIe slots but then the card does not seem to be getting detected there as well.
    3. I had thought that the card was bad and I have already got it replaced but then I am still getting the same response from it so I don’t think that there might be something wrong with the card.

Is there anything else that I need to check out or is there any other workaround that I can try out to get this card working?? Any help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.

Your problem seems to be weird, I mean that the DH77EB PCIe slot is detecting other card but then not the KNC TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin Card x1, whereas on the other hand the same card is working in other system without any issues, I am not sure if there is something wrong with your system or with the card itself but then I think that this is due to some kind of incompatibility issue so to better find it out contact the manufacturer of the card and then ask him about the its compatibility with the newer 7 series chipset motherboards, as far as I am aware not all the boards will be compatible as some of them need firmware update and so, so just contact the manufacturer and address them the issue that you are facing and check out what they have to say about the same.