Thread: Windows 7 64 bit drivers for K9N SLI V2 motherboard

Windows 7 64 bit drivers for K9N SLI V2 motherboard

I am having MSI K9N SLI v2 motherboard. The features of this motherboard are really good and impressive. I am using this motherboard since last 12 months and having no problem in using it. I recently installed the windows 7 64bit operating system in my desktop and removed the old win vista. I am having the problem in windows 7. The problem is that the drivers are not installed and I have to install them manually. When I searched for the drivers I found that there are n drivers for the windows 7 64 bit. Can anyone help me in finding the drivers?

Re: Windows 7 64 bit drivers for K9N SLI V2 motherboard

Yes I know that the drivers are not yet available for the windows 7 64bit operating system. But I as far as I know then the windows 7 automatically installs all the drivers itself. If not supported then you have to install the drivers manually. I have tried searching for the drivers on the internet. I have just found the graphics driver on the Nvidia website. Here is the link to download the Graphics driver.

I am having the same motherboard MSI K9N SLI v2. When I installed windows 7 in my desktop and it worked fine for me. The problem that arrived in the operating system was the driver. The audio in windows 7 was not working for me. I didn’t know the problem so I told one of my friend regarding this and he suggested me to install the audio driver for the motherboard that supports the windows 7 64bit. I thought that it would be easy to download and install the drivers. But when I searched on the internet I took me around 2 hours find the drivers. I found the audio driver for the MSI K9N SLI v2 mother board. Here is the link to download the audio drivers.

I think that the problem is not with the drivers. As in windows 7 it automatically takes all the default drivers for the motherboard. I think that the problem is with the operating system. I suggest you to install the windows 7 32bit operating system for your MSI K9N SLI v2 motherboard. Windows 7 32 bit operating system should support the MSI K9N SLI v2 motherboard. And you will have no problem installing the drivers in windows 7 32 bit.