Thread: How to restore Restore Intel DZ68DB bios to factory default

How to restore Restore Intel DZ68DB bios to factory default

I am having intel DZ68DB mother board. When I updated my bios settings after then I am facing new problem. The problem is that I am unable to see the display on the starting of the computer. I see the display when the windows starts loading. I want to restore my bios settings. How do I restore he bios settings?

re: How to restore Restore Intel DZ68DB bios to factory default

There are many ways to restore the bios settings. The easy way to restore the bios is clearing the CMOS. To clear the CMOS remove all the power cables from the computer and even the CMOS battery for an hour. This will clear the CMOS and will let you the default bios settings in your computer. The second way is to moving the BIOS jumper from pins 1-2 to 2-3 and turning on the system, it should take you in to maintenance mode in BIOS and there you can load the defaults. If you don't get any display, wait for a minute after you turn on the computer and press F9, then press the letter Y and then press F10 and the letter Y again. Wait for a couple of seconds then turn off the system change the BIOS jumper to its original position and boot the system up again. You will be having the default bios settings in your computer.

re: How to restore Restore Intel DZ68DB bios to factory default

To restore the bios settings of the intel DZ68DB mother board follow the steps.
    1. Turn off the computer.
    2. Change the BIOS jumper configuration by moving the pins of the jumper from 1&2 to 2&3
    3. Turn on the computer.
    4. The system should be displaying the splash screen and will go into the BIOS configuration automatically.
    5. Change the IDG Primary Video Port to Auto.
    6. Change the Primary Video Adapter to Auto.
    7. Exit form BIOS. The system will prompt you to power down the system and return the BIOS configuration jumper to RUN.
    8. The system should now start normally with the BIOS screen showing when the system starts.