Thread: AMD FX-8150 black edition temp is crazy !

AMD FX-8150 black edition temp is crazy !

here is the problem, i do nothing on the pc and when i say nothing i mean it, and temp going up to 65C, overclocking is Auto on the motherboard's settings ASRock 970 extreme 4 (default settings) , cpu's fan on 7k+ rpm the sound is makeing my ears bleed, please help !!!! i tried to put a new heat sink and it didn't help or change anything, i tried to disable some cores and run it with 4 cores, didn't help too. give me some hints or anyone had the experience of that roaring monster processor.

Re: AMD FX-8150 black edition temp is crazy !

Quote Originally Posted by dessoky View Post
    here is the problem, i do nothing on the pc and when i say nothing i mean it, and temp going up to 65C, overclocking is Auto on the motherboard's settings ASRock 970 extreme 4 (default settings) , cpu's fan on 7k+ rpm the sound is makeing my ears bleed, please help !!!! i tried to put a new heat sink and it didn't help or change anything, i tried to disable some cores and run it with 4 cores, didn't help too. give me some hints or anyone had the experience of that roaring monster processor.
    I just wanted to know that have you tried running task manager and check out if there is any program that is running in the background without your knowledge and driving the temps?? if not then check it out and then let me know, so that i can have a better idea of your case.

Re: AMD FX-8150 black edition temp is crazy !

CPU usage is 4%, i have that gadget that shows every core's load and the total load. and i checked on start manger and no program from the background taking much from CPU usage, also i tried to turn all the start up programs from msconfig and it didn't do any difference.