Thread: Unable to install Asus Ai suite II

Unable to install Asus Ai suite II

from past couple of hours I was trying to install ASUS AI suite on my computer. but I was not able to do the same. even I have found that there are lots of users who are getting same kind of issue while installing above mentioned software. If you know anything to resolve the issue the let me know as early as possible.

Re: Unable to install Asus Ai suite II

Hey you can use below mentioned steps to get the requirement of yours.
    • First of all you have to download latest version of Asus Ai suite II pack.
    • Now you have to unzip the pack and launch USB 3.0 Boost folder and DrvResource folder.
    • Now browse to AXSP folder. Here you have to right click on axIns.exe and click on run as administrator.

• Click on Ok in order to select all the process. you have to restart the computer.
    • Now you should install Asus Ai suite II by making use of Asus Ai suite II file into Asus Ai suite II root folder.
    • At the time of installation process Windows supposed to prompt you about running process one after the another and you have to accept the same.
    • In case at the time of installation windows is supposed to prompt you to reboot the computer. you should not reboot your system until and unless the installation process is getting completed.

• After competing with instillation you should restart the computer and after that you will be make use of Asus Ai suite II.