Thread: System does not wakeup from sleep or hibernate mode with Asus M4A89TD PRO/USB3

System does not wakeup from sleep or hibernate mode with Asus M4A89TD PRO/USB3

I am facing annoying problem in my computer. I have Asus M4A89TD PRO/USB3 motherboard In my computer and I am using windows 7 operating system. When I try to wake the system from sleep mode or hibernate mode at that time nothing happens and I have to restart my computer. I have tried to search solution regarding this problem but I didn’t get anything. What I should do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: System does not wakeup from sleep or hibernate mode with Asus M4A89TD PRO/USB3

According to me if "Allow hybrid sleep" option is turned on in your system then this problem can take place and that is why should first check whether "Allow hybrid sleep" potion is turned off or not? If it is turned on then turn it off and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? If you don’t know about how to turn off "Allow hybrid sleep" option in your computer then I will help you with it. You should first open start menu in your computer and after opening the start menu you need to type power option and after typing power option you have to press enter key. Now power option window will open. After opening the power option window you have to click on change setting and then select Change advanced power settings and then expand sleep option. Under sleep option you will "Allow hybrid sleep" option and you have to tunr it off and then click on ok. I hope this solution may fix your problem.

Re: System does not wakeup from sleep or hibernate mode with Asus M4A89TD PRO/USB3

You should perform clean boot in your computer and then you have to see same problem occurs in hibernate or sleep mode or not? If you don’t get same problem in hibernate or sleep mode in clean boot then there might be any software in your computer which Is causing this problem. To perform clean boot you have to open system configuration utility by typing msconfig in start menu search box and pressing eter key. In system configuration utility you have to first uncheck Load Startup Items option and select Selective Startup which you will find in general tab. After doing that you have to click on service tab. In service tab you have to select “Hide All Microsoft Services” and then click on disable all option and click on OK button. Now restart your computer and after restarting the computer you have to check whether same problem occurs or not?