Thread: HD Audio Panel for Gigabyte Motherboard

HD Audio Panel for Gigabyte Motherboard

My friend has got a new motherboard of Gigabyte. He is assembling his system. He called to find out some help on the setup. After fixing all stuff when I found that there HD audio panel on the motherboard. This was the requirement. Now I had seen the new 5.1 speaker are not giving out nice audio effects on the regular audio panel. So we dedicated to go for a new high definition audio support. This time we seek some advice on the same. What products are available in the market related to hd audio support.

Re: HD Audio Panel for Gigabyte Motherboard

You must read the specification properly before purchasing a motherboard. Because the specification guides you about detail features available on the motherboard. HD Audio is not found in every board. It is a additional feature which are providing on some boards only. But you can go for a additional support. Your board has a additional slot support where you can add up a hd sound card. The best sound card for better audio quality is Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi HD Sound Card. The card offers you convenient and easy connectivity. You can enjoy a really high quality sound output on the same. There are a number of different models present in this series. You can opt for any better you like. Some comes with usb connectivity and external volume support while some are internal card with ample of sound port you need. Such cards are equipped with Audiophile-grade components which offers you superb audio quality in comparison to any other card. The sound card is not good only for speakers but you can also enjoy a high quality sound output on headphone also. It comes with set of toolbox where you can manage and configure the sound properly. The cost of this sound card is around $99 which is worth to buy.

Look for Oxygen HD sound cards. I had use this sound card sometime ago. I found this better. This sound card has a special audio chip which offer you high quality audio output. If we are talking about HD then you must understand that you will need to add a different hardware for the same. The current motherboard just have a traditional audio chip.

HD sound card provides you to have a higher bit rate. This is a big difference between the regular sound card and hd sound card. Some of the motherboard is equipped with a hd sound chip. Among all creative is the market leader. There are some of the best sound card you can find. You can go for any of them blindly. Some of the sound card just work on usb connectivity. Fitted with a casing they offer a volume control button and number of different connection port. Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD is one of the same. This is a internal sound card which will fit on your motherboard. Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater Hd offer you HDMI v1.3a complaint audio card which can play blu ray audio on your system. Obviously you need a better audio rendering tool that can give the right effect you are looking for. Other than this the card is also equipped with technology like Dolby TrueHD. If you want to learn more on the same I will recommend you to look in specification for details.

For instant solution whenever you are going to buy a motherboard look for Intel High Definition Audio in the specification or on the box. If this is there you can purchase it or leave it. This is a new hd audio chipset which is going to be available in number of new motherboards.

I am listing you a number of products which comes with high definition sound feature. The first one is ASUS Xonar Essence STX. It has 7.1 Channel Sound Output and offer you great sound quality. Another low range card in the same series is ASUS Xonar Essence ST. Other than this one of the best sound card which offer you more clear sound is Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD. This is a costly card and recommend for those who work on professional sound services.