Thread: How to connect ASROCK 970 Extreme 3 into a Diablotek Evo chassis

How to connect ASROCK 970 Extreme 3 into a Diablotek Evo chassis

Hello friends, I am trying to connect ASROCK 970 Extreme 3 to Diablotek Evo chassis, but it is not getting connect. I think that you people might be think how this problem with it. I am keep on trying it but getting fail with it and I am having no trouble with power supply, drivers or anything else but I am not able to find that where I should connect it to power switch and reset switch and led. Does anyone know anything about it, please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: How to connect ASROCK 970 Extreme 3 into a Diablotek Evo chassis

I think that you have not referred to manual of ASROCK 970 Extreme 3, it is been given in that, so better doing anything you just refer to manual and if you are not having it then just go to below link and after that you better go to Page 27, so you will be able to get it and have proper idea for you. Even you look at book page 2, take a close look on items 25 and 26. Such that 25 is the consumer infrared module and 26 is USB.

Manual for ASROCK 970 Extreme 3

Re: How to connect ASROCK 970 Extreme 3 into a Diablotek Evo chassis

I was really not having manual of it and must have gone through it for more 10 mines before doing anything board. It is not there in table of contents and even when purchase board and chassis then people who are there in center did not know about it. I was thinking about power switch, reset and other stuff which is been there on 23 System Panel Header 1. I think that have gone wrong as I am not able to get the power switch to work and even I have to connect audio from front of the chassis.