Thread: no boot, no beep sound on gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3

no boot, no beep sound on gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3

I have assembled computer with Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard, Intel core i3 processor and 4GB RAM. Whenever I start computer at that time I don’t get anything on display and computer turns off automatically. I don’t get any beep sound. I don’t know what is wrong with my computer. If anyone has solution then let me know.

Re: no boot, no beep sound on gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3

In your computer if you are using graphic card then you have to remove it, you have to also remove RAM from your computer. Now start your computer only with CPU and then you have to check whether you get any Beep sounds or not. if you get one long beep and one short beep then it means problem is with RAM in your computer. if you get two short beep and one long beep then problem is with graphic card in your computer. Now after that you have to connect only RAM with your computer and then check whether you get beep code or not. If you don’t get beep code after putting RAM then problem is with RAM in your computer. if after putting RAM you get beep then you have to connect graphic card in your computer and then if computer does not give you beep sound then problem is with graphic card. This trick will help you to identify exact problem.

According to me you have to open your computer and after that remove processor from your computer and then you to check socket properly bent pins. I am telling you this because many times problem occurs due to bent pins. You have to also disconnect every hardware component from your computer and then connect it again. Now after doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

I have read your problem and I will suggest you recheck these things are connected properly or not? first check whether processor power connector is connected properly or not? If you motherboard is having 8pin in which 4 pins are covered then you should remove that cover and connect CPU with 8 pin plug. You have to also make sure that you have installed CPU properly in your computer. You have to also check whether CPU fan is plugged in not. Sometimes if CPU fan is not plugged then also problem occurs. If you have connected all the things properly and after that also you are experiencing this problem then clear CMOS in your computer and then see what the result is.

Hello guys I was also experiencing same problem with my computer and then I have tried many solution to fix this problem but problem does not get solved. now after that I have come to know that motherboard was having problem and then I have RMA my board and they have send me new one and my problem get solved.