Thread: Does EATX Z77 Ivy bridge Motherboard available

Does EATX Z77 Ivy bridge Motherboard available

Hi guys

I need help on this is there anyone here knows this , I have been looking everywhere but was not able to get nay answer regarding this . does there any announcement on regrards of the eATX motherboards. The thing is that I am planning to get the Corsair Obsidian 800d and I really think that the usual ATX boards will look really small and worth less in side a large case, and then again the eATX will able to cover the space nicely and it will also look good in the case . well at present I am looking in for the Gigabyte G1.Sniper 3 and that really nice as it has the PLX chip. Is there anyone here can help me on this , please guys I will be really be appreciate this.

Thanks in advance

Re: Does EATX Z77 Ivy bridge Motherboard available

Well I have see that any Z77's it has the EATX, this mobo has are one of the first things you notice the five PCI Express x16 slots. Thanks a PLX bridge chip you can use this motherboard for 4-way SLI and Quad CrossFire . With one and two video cards, all cards 16 PCI Express 3.0 lanes, with three cards, the breakdown lane 2x 16 and 1x 8 lanes, and with four cards, three cards and a x8 slot with 16 lanes. in addition to the five PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots, one PCI Express 3.0 x1 slot, four SATA -6Gbps ports, four SATA 3Gbps ports, two USB 3.0 headers, four USB 2.0 headers and a FireWire header. On the I / O panel, we find four USB 3.0 ports, six USB 2.0 ports, audio jacks with optical S / PDIF connector, two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two eSATA ports and a mini- DisplayPort to. It is not a normal ATX board (305 × 244 mm), so chose EVGA for the EATX format (305 × 264 mm). One trick is that the ATX power connector is placed at an angle, so you can easily eliminate the cable to the back of your case.

Yeah you are correct and there are also some mobo like the ASUS Rampage IV Extreme but remember that the Z77 are natively 2-WAY SLI/CF , but has the some exceptions for example ASUS P8Z77 WS and it has the 4-WAY SLI/CF, I am guessing that this might required the CPU + PCIe 3.0 GPUs to work as as x4/x4/x4/x4 PCIe 3.0 ans that will be almost like the PCIe 2.0 x8/x8/x8/x8 otherwise use the splitter chipset which would be PLX PEX 8747 bridge chip or identical with some latency. There are the likelihood that the EVGA Z77 and therefore the Gigabyte G1.Sniper three that you simply have mentioned though each isn't officially listed on their official web site therefore there are offend the likelihood that those won't build it to the market.

That is not correct I guess , well he G1.Sniper 3 has an XL-ATX format, making it the largest-Z77 motherboard that so far we have seen come over. On the board we find up to four PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots, which lanes to be provided by a PLX chip. That doubles the number of available lanes - or divide the available capacity in a smart way. Depending on the model you choose you get a free Bluetooth and Wi-Fi card with two antennas. The WiFi card works on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz and is therefore in our opinion a welcome addition to the contents of a motherboard package. In addition, all ATX boards mSATA a connection that you have a small caching SSD can join. One is cast in a Micro-ATX -jacket, the other two are of the ATX format. The feature set is not really spectacular. All boards have a PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot. There are some small differences in numbers of USB 3.0 connectors and used audio chips, but that was it, too.

You can also go for msi big bang xpower 2 that has the XL-ATX format. Its socket LGA2011 is to start supported by two power connectors with eight spindles, against one in normal times, and a PWM power supply stage 22, 2.4 times what Intel calls. There are also seven PCI-Express 3.0 compatible with the standard, four of which share the 40 lines of the processor and support up to four GPUs in CrossFireX (AMD) as SLI (Nvidia). The other three might be associated with a power connector PCIe 6-pin, it simply one of the lines of each chipset. the motherboard features two Gigabit Ethernet controllers Intel, ALC892 audio controller Realteak Creative X-Fi certified, three controllers for 6 USB 3.0 ports, two controllers for 4 to 6 Serial ATA ports Gbps, in addition to existing 2 and 4 to 3 Gbps, and a FireWire 400 controller.

Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 will be most perfect The board offers six ports on the SB850 SATA3 two additional SATA2 eSATA2 ports and two ports. Joining them will be the support for Dual GB LAN via two Realtek controller. 7.1 audio (Realtek ALC889) is also part of the equipment as FireWire, one IDE port, USB2, USB3 ports and two (NEC D720200F1). But let us look in detail at the board. T he 8 SATA ports are easily accessible thanks to the angled design. Even with long graphics cards here problems are excluded. The same applies to the IDE port, . The two power connectors (ATX and 8 pin 12V) are also within easy reach. This also applies to the location of the onboard switch. That all said but like to tell you that I have build may system using ATX MOBO's that too on the 800D but I don’t see that look small , its looks perfectly of to me