Thread: Which is better motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V PRO vs ASUS Sabertooth Z77

Which is better motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V PRO vs ASUS Sabertooth Z77

I need help guys , actually my old system is running very slow and it was overdue for modification , this is the system which is three year old and I bought it assembled. Back then I was not having any idea about the computer but now I know to the extent that I can make few modification on the system by my self but need some help on selection on the on the both motherboard which will be the best so that I can make decision on based on you reviewing of both the mobo , this is the final motherboard that I have selected for my system . is there any one here can help me to found out which will be the best suited to me, I will be really be appreciating that

Thanks in advance

Re: Which is better motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V PRO vs ASUS Sabertooth Z77

ASUS P8Z77-V PRO will be the best as it has

1. It has the Dual Intelligent Processors 3 with SMART DIGI and the Power Control
    2. It has the SMART DIGI+ that Get a Blazing Performance Boost as well as CPU Wattage Requirements almost half !
    3. It has the Wi-Fi GO! That meant the DLNA Streaming as well as Remote Desktop will be trouble-free
    4. The Fan Xpert 2 which is the great Customizable Fan Controls
    5. The USB 3.0 Boost allow it to connect the USB 3.0 Faster and Transmission with UASP
    6. It Support The Quad-GPU SLI as well as Quad-GPU/3-Way CrossFireX!

The components of the Sabertooth Z77m, such as capacitors and MOSFETs, are military grade, while technology can boost the USB 3.0 170% increase in transfer speeds. The BIOS can be updated without CPU or RAM installed: simply connect the plate, insert a USB BIOS file and click the flash button for 3 seconds. As for specs, the Sabertooth Z77 Core it can handle second and third generation, a 32 GB DDR3, SLI and CrossFireX Slots and many III SATA 6 Gb / s and USB 3.0. 3. The thermal shield keeps motherboard to 14 degrees Celsius cooler under full load, . ASUS board has the extra that making the air easier to escape and not gets trapped behind the shield. Another striking feature is that the two small fans on the Sabertooth Z77 board itself be able to get some continue to run after the PC is turned off

Asus Sabertooth Z77 is the type of motherboard you might like or not at first sight: but if we look beyond their appearance, we can find a high-end technologies designed to improve stability and provide a brutal performance for games. the thermal shield (Thermal Armor), a feature unique to Asus: a thick layer that covers the entire plate, channeling the flow of air from two intake fans and better cooling. Along with the Radar Thermal (Thermal Radar), the shield also ensures real-time monitoring of temperature: the radar is made of several thermal sensors placed at key points on the motherboard that provide accurate data on the thermal condition of the plate . Also, the Sabertooth Z77 also features protection against electrostatic discharge and dust.

Well The Sabertooth Z77 TUF (The Ultimate Force) is intended to ... an end user type able to squeeze the most of the components and it has an optimized cooling by dust thermal plates, ventilation circuits Thermal Armor and strategically placed fans. His appearance is not accidental road as it has some military-certified components, which means greater strength and longevity. It also has two PCI Express 3.0, two SATA 6 Gbps, two USB 3.0 and four DDR3 memory slots for Dual Channel, among other interesting items. Its price around 200 €.

Add to this the Asus DIGI + VRM technology that aims to provide a food processor to the more stable and accurate as possible. Indeed the VRM are considered key components of the motherboard, because it is they who have the difficult burden of regulating the voltage to the processor core. The DIGI + VRM digital architecture provides users with flexibility and precision control improved, ensuring their performance, stability and optimized power. The UEFI is the future replacement of our old BIOS. After decades of loyal service it is preparing to bow out in favor of a visual interface more friendly and ergonomic. But the look is only part of the iceberg and this new BIOS also allows you to install the operating system on a disk 3 TB or more, something not possible with conventional BIOS.

P8Z77 V-PRO has The unique architecture ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors, implemented on these cards innovative chip incorporates two - TPU, or TurboV Processing Unit and EPU or Energy Processing Unit - designed to increase system performance by improving energy efficiency through a system management of the supply circuit optimized. The architecture includes 3 Dual Intelligent Processors SMART DIGI + Power Control which allows you to control the supply voltages for optimized CPU, DRAM and iGPU.

For greater ease of use, the power supply system has been enhanced to improve performance, and includes profiles CPU Smart Power Level, which reduce the energy consumption of the CPU with a simple click of the mouse. The new motherboards are designed in compliance with the standard power Intel VRD 1 of new generation and new architecture underpinning ensure a more efficient cooling and quiet operation.

Yeah and it has been seen that the performance and system efficiency have always been cornerstones in the structure of ASUS motherboards, the cooling system is not too: the new hardware system, ASUS Fan Xpert provides two levels of flexibility and stability never before achieved. The Auto Tuning feature Fan Mode analyzes the fans individually to detect the specific thermal properties through the automatic detection of speeds, which can be adjuste d automatically or manually with the click of a mouse, for optimum heat dissipation and noise reduction . Fan Xpert technology 2 also includes the functionality Fixed RPM Mode for those users who want to dramatically reduce noise levels, thanks to controls of fan speed to react extremely detailed real loads of the system for a more precise answer.

Well like to tell you that In addition to the exclusive ASUS features described above, the ASUS motherboards Series 7 Series includes Intel ® Smart Response technology, Intel ® Smart Connect and Intel Rapid Start, in addition to native support of PCI Express 3.0 The Wi-Fi as a streaming DLNA, make it easy to use content from various devices, making it easy to connect your computer to your home network and integrating it into a multimedia system. The Remote Desktop feature allows you to access the desktop with a tablet or a Smartphone, used as a remote control, thus creating a sort of virtual desktop laptop for maximum comfort. In addition, ASUS Wi-Fi Go! transforms a PC into a router with all the features built into a single solution.