Thread: ASRock z68 extreme3 gen 3 cannot detect Nvidia GeForce GTX 560

ASRock z68 extreme3 gen 3 cannot detect Nvidia GeForce GTX 560

I have assembled computer in which i have ASRock z68 extreme3 gen 3 motherboard. When I connect my Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 graphic card and start my computer at that time my system cannot detect it. I don’t know what is wrong with my system. if anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: ASRock z68 extreme3 gen 3 cannot detect Nvidia GeForce GTX 560

After looking at your problem I will first suggest you to open your computer cabinet and then you have to remove Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 graphic card from your system. Now after removing Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 graphic card you have to reseat it properly and then start your computer. Now after that you have to check whether your system can detect graphic card or not? If you face same problem after reseating Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 graphic card in your computer then I will suggest you to put your graphic card in different PCI-e slot and then you have to check what the result is. In many cases connecting graphic card with different PCI-e slot can help us to fix this type of problem.

When I have bought new graphic card and then connected to my computer at that time I was facing same problem. Now after that I have first tried to solve this problem by removing graphic card from my computer and putting it back but that does not make any difference. Now after that I have disabled onboard graphics from BIOS and then saved that setting. After doing that when I restart my computer at that time my computer was able to detect graphic card. I think you should also try this solution.

If you are having this problem after reconnecting graphic card with your computer also then you have to clear CMOS in your computer and then you have to connect your graphic card again and then check whether your problem get solved or not? According to me clearing CMOS will fix this issue. You have to first turn off your computer and then unplug all the things. Now after that you have to press power button for some time and then remove battery. After that you have to short CLRCMOS1 soldering points with the help of paper clip. After that put battery back to its original place and then you have to start your computer and then check whether graphic card is detected or not?

Well I have am also having ASRock z68 extreme3 gen 3 motherboard and I have first tried to solve this problem by trying graphic card with different PCI-e slot but after doing that didn’t helped me to solve this problem. I have also selected default graphics to PCI-E from the BIOS setting and then I have saved that setting. After doing that when I restart my computer at that time also system didn’t recognized graphic card. Clearing CMOS didn’t help to solve this problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Any help will greatly appreciate.

Have you tried your Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 graphic card with different PCI-e slot? If you have not tried then I will suggest you to connect different graphic card with your computer and then you have to check whether your system detects your graphic card or not? If you face same problem then there might be problem with your motherboard and if your system can detect different graphic card then something problem is with your graphic card.

As you have mentioned that I have to clear CMOS and after reading that I have cleared CMOS in my computer but after doing that also I was facing same problem. Now after that I have tried other graphic card with my computer and I get same problem with that. I have also tried to solve this problem changing the settings in BIOS but that does not make any difference. If anyone have solution for this then let me know.