Thread: Blue screens on Asrock A75M-HVS processor

Blue screens on Asrock A75M-HVS processor

I am having some issues in my case and hope you will sort it for me. As I cant get any answers and a solutions on other sites, I am posting the issue here and hope you will clear my issues. So , I have switched ram some couple of times and still get bsod. All components are latest except for my old hd which I am making use from last three years . I get the bsod when I’m in windows and making some attempts to play a game or just making an update of the drivers. With a new install or else with all updates or without them it blue screens. And while considering the effect of programs, all monitor programs don’t show any indications of overheating. So what could be the exact reason behind this one . can you explain further please make some possible solutions which will help in your case.

re: Blue screens on Asrock A75M-HVS processor

I can get what you are saying and all you need to do is replace your ide cable. and I will also suggest you that you in turn also require to run memory86 which is also dos based to be sure there isn't a issue there.in addition, I will definitely say that i would think that making some attempts for 3 sets should be proof and it will solve your issue.

So to add further in my case, my Hard drive is sata 1 along with cable is latest. I made a replacement of the hd with a brand latest and I am really not able to really test it yet. I made an installation of the windows along with ran some update and the issue continues still. I have some blue screens issues yet. As I have found some more solutions on net but it didn’t helped me a lot. So I just made some more attempts to ran chkdsk and it found only one bad cluster. So can you guys suggest some more solutions which will help me in my case.

As to found a solution form some site, I searched a lot and according to the western digital site it states that the test for the drives are diagnostic.and to say regarding the Data LifeGuard Diagnostics, they are designed to test the physical condition of your hard drive. In addition , you will also say that this utility is designed for drivers larger than 8.4 GB with model numbers opening with WDxxx. Along with this, this program is designed to labor simply in a DOS booted environment. My friend just suggested to make an replacement of the drive with factory sealed new one and it comes in view that the system is faster and there are no issues concerning the blue screens. He also made some attempts with a new keyboard and mouse to resolve this one and at last it was finally resolved.

I have researched a lot in this case and all I can say that you need to make some simple solutions which will help you overcome your issue and if I suppose that the blue screen reboots before you are able to get the codes I have some solutions which will definitely work in your case and if it does, you need to go to my computer and then to the properties and then to the advanced >>sys failure>> settings. You need to uncheck automatic restart. And all your issue may be solved. I also had the same issue and the blue screen rebooted previous to getting to the codes and I found this solution which was already tested and had positive results. So making attempts for the similar did resolved my issue. Hope this helps.

According to me, it has well confirmed that the 54c is well within specs. if you are able to get prime95 so that you are able to run for some couple of 5 and 6 hours without erroring out, that should get rid of cpu/mem controller related. keeping in mind the dreaded bsod doesn't clutter things up.

In addition to this , I made some random checks of the ram voltage in bios and it said somewhat around 1.455 or something besides to that, I had to raise it to 1.6 then it was well OK. Then I thought that it was well OK and made some start of a game running while I had prime 95 in background and orthos running for some couple of hours with no issue. and in that way it was solved.

The thing could be that the dmp files may be having some issues with and so I made some attempts in reading the dmp files and in my case, it always shows 124 on the screen and in event view there was entry for cache hiearchy or no matter what. Similar to my previous intel was doing till I added water cooling. In addition the cpu which I have is running about 54c in prime 95 and as a result , I am not sure of any other temp issues it might have. I even just thought concerning checking to observe if it’s when I move my mouse, my first build was having a short on the I/O shield along with would reboot computer when i moved mouse along with usb port was touched etc.