I have made a new build with the following components:
    • Antec NSK 3480 Case 380W Earthwatts PSU
    • Gigabyte GA-MA69VM-S2
    • AMD Athlon X2 BE2400
    • 2x1GB Corsair 800Mhz XMS2 DHX C4
    • Samsung 500GB SATA LJ501
    • Samsung 203D/BEBN SATA
    • ATI X800GT All in Wonder

I am willing to run linux in the same but then I am not able to get it running, I have installed the components and when I am trying to boot up the machine then the tray opens and closes and I am able to hear the HDD spinning as well, the CPU, GPU and case fans, DVD/RW drive are appearing to be working fine but then I am not getting any signal to my Philips 170S, I am not getting any beep by the computer as well, is there anyone who can help??

Re: Gigabyte GA-MA69VM-S2 is giving no video on boot

I have made a new build with the following components:
    • Antec NSK 3480 Case 380W Earthwatts PSU
    • Gigabyte GA-MA69VM-S2
    • AMD Athlon X2 BE2400
    • 2x1GB Corsair 800Mhz XMS2 DHX C4
    • Samsung 500GB SATA LJ501
    • Samsung 203D/BEBN SATA
    • ATI X800GT All in Wonder

I am willing to run linux in the same but then I am not able to get it running, I have installed the components and when I am trying to boot up the machine then the tray opens and closes and I am able to hear the HDD spinning as well, the CPU, GPU and case fans, DVD/RW drive are appearing to be working fine but then I am not getting any signal to my Philips 170S, I am not getting any beep by the computer as well, is there anyone who can help??
    In that case you can try out the below solutions and see if they are making any difference:
    • Try using onboard GFX and old CRT monitor with it
    • Try out removing the ATI card and reseating the DIMMS in the other 2 slots
    • Check out and make sure that the cpu is supported as well
    • Try resetting the BIOS jumper and remove one dim memory and see if it is allowing the system to boot or not

Just try out the same and let me know if any of them is helping you out or not.

I have tried using onboard GFX and old CRT monitor and have tried removing the ATI card and reseating the DIMMS in other slots as well but then they are not making any difference, the CPU is supported but then I am still not able to get POST screen, I have tried out Resetting the BIOS jumper and taking out one of the dim and then it booted the system properly, so here I just wanted to know that are there chances that the memory I have removed is faulty or there is something wrong with the motherboard?? I will be trying out updating the bios and will let you know if it is helping me out with the 2x1GB Corsair 800Mhz XMS2 DHX C4.

There are possibilities that there might be something wrong with the second 1GB Corsair 800Mhz XMS2 DHX C4 but then I think that you should better check it out, I mean that try using them individually and see what response you are getting if you are getting the white screen as you have said from any of the memory then it might be faulty but then if they are working fine individually and not together than you an can try out setting the timings and voltages in the bios manually placing one module at a time and rebooting the machine and then adding the second one, just perform this workaround and this will narrow down your case to find out what is the cause of the issue. Hope that helps.

Even I need some help regarding the same, actually I am having 2X2GB DDR2 800Mhz in my case and I am getting a "blank white Screen" when booting up, I was able to boot up properly some time but then I had found that there were no sound device, I have found that when I am using 2X1GB DDR2 667 MhZ then things are working fine and I am not having any such issues after the boot up but then when I am seating another set of 2X2GB DDR2 800Mhz from some other computer then I am getting the same white screen, it seems as if the motherboard is getting choosy about the Memory, some people had suggested me to set the RAM Voltage but then I am not getting any option in bios for adjusting the same.