Thread: BIOS update for Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P REV 4.0

BIOS update for Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P REV 4.0

I happened to get a new CPU and with the GA-78LMT-S2P motherboard. I have been facing many problems while playing a lot of games and I searched through many forums identifying the cause of this issue. Wherever I went I was advised to update the motherboard which I did but still the same issue. I wonder if the bios update is out or not? so anyone has got any fix for the same then do tell me about the same. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: BIOS update for Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2P REV 4.0

Yes you are right. I am a bit worried on this because there has been no bios update for this motherboard since months. The last one was I think was on December. So hope it comes out soon.

You can write this problem to the Gigabyte support team about releasing an update for this particular motherboard hopefully they should come up with some updates quickly. Well if you want then you can search for some modified bios in the internet. You might end up getting one. So do a proper search. That’s it from my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Himalayan View Post
    You can write this problem to the Gigabyte support team about releasing an update for this particular motherboard hopefully they should come up with some updates quickly. Well if you want then you can search for some modified bios in the internet. You might end up getting one. So do a proper search. That’s it from my side.
    Right mailing to them about this specific issue will certainly help ypou to some extent. So what I did was mailed them regarding the said problem and after a few days they sent me a FDa (Alpha) version of the new BIOS update.

I did install it and it helped me a lot. Now I an see a better performance in my system. So try getting that update is possible from the manufacturers. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by raghini View Post
    Right mailing to them about this specific issue will certainly help ypou to some extent. So what I did was mailed them regarding the said problem and after a few days they sent me a FDa (Alpha) version of the new BIOS update.

I did install it and it helped me a lot. Now I an see a better performance in my system. So try getting that update is possible from the manufacturers. Hope this helps.
    Hey can you please forward me that BIOS. It is ok for me if I use that alpha version the only thing that I want is the stability in my system. Since you have achieved it I want that in my system as well. so can you please provide me that BIOS or forward it. waiting for your response on this.

Yes I can surely do. I have got an attachment over here. see again and again I am telling you all that this is not the 100% fix since it is a alpha file and not the full BIOS update. So if anything goes wrong in your system then I shouldn’t be blamed for that. I hope you all do understand that.
    Attached Files Attached Files