Thread: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 unable to boot

Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 unable to boot

I made an up gradation with mother Board Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3. So here I am with some issues which I am completely unaware of and when I make some attempts to boot it, the CPU fan spins, phase led's are all lighted only during 1-2 seconds. And after that it comes in my notice that it just stays for a couple of minutes and then boots again by itself. Then I made some attempts for disconnecting all but CPU+FAN, ATX connector along with RAM. So I am concerning to this one as my gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 is not able to boot. Can you find some solutions in this case. Please provide a suitable solution in this case. Thanks in advance.

Re: Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 unable to boot

According to me, as I found in your issue , I need to suggest that you have better tries next times . You can try by putting the basic components jointly outside of the PC Case just to confirm that you haven't got a short. So it was solved din my case for all time I mount the motherboard directly onto the standoffs without making use of any washers along with have never had a issue while doing this.

It is correctly said by the previous post that particularly after replacing the motherboard as the latest one might well make use of different mounting points to the original. And in the case of washers, a number of motherboards really need a connection to the chassis through the mounting points. The reason why they have solder points around the screwholes to aid in making a superior connection. Hope this one helps in your case .in addition I also came into view that mounting points are exactly the similar of those of my previous Asus board. I have made some test and if it works, I will then remove washers.

As this discussion says about removing washers or something like that , it is confirmed and I would advise mounting the board without washers as they aren't supplied. I also made some similar tests and I have built numerous of Gigabyte motherboard systems along with never made use of washers on any of them. And it came to my notice that it all works and I am sure that you will be fine, but just carry on carefully.

I am also having similar issues and to solve this case, my friend suggested to took the mobo outside the case, and I didn’t made any connections but power cables along with monitor through the integrated DVI connector. And it was all ok. I made an insertion of the graphic card and it also booted ok.then I made the connection with the hardisk. I then removed all accumulated dust by making use of a brush along with a vacuum cleaner.so everything was fine . well and good.