Thread: RAIDXpert Web Utility Fail in Gigabyte processor

RAIDXpert Web Utility Fail in Gigabyte processor

I am using Gigabyte GA-880GA-UD3H motherboard in my PC. I have set the processor on RAID level 10 arrays and have a 1 TB disk. I use Windows 7 as my OS. The problem is that whenever I start any web browser, I get an error code 500. After this message, the browser just stops. There is no problem with my internet connection and hardware related to it. I diagnosed the problem using Media Patrol scan and found that RAIDXpert.exe is the process that crashes every time I start a web browser.

Re: RAIDXpert Web Utility Fail in Gigabyte processor

I too have a Gigabyte motherboard, it is GA-880-UDH3 which version 2 of your processor. I have set it to RAID level 5. I too am getting the same problem as you have described in my system. Whenever I try to start any web browser, for example Mozilla Firefox, it starts an displays the ’Cannot connect’ page in the tab. I too have checked for internet connection but haven’t found any problem with it. I tried connecting to localhost, but even that didn’t happen. Any problem with internet connection or browser, but it always opens the files on localhost.

If you have any problem with RAIDexpert.exe, then try using the POS software. If it is suffering from any minor bug or glitch it will be automatically solved. This software can also recover the lost part of the file and help you make it work fine. If it detects RAIDexpert clunker. I am no expert in this issue but I found that corruption of JSP drivers causes this problem; you have to uninstall those drivers completely and then install them all over again.

I suggest that whenever you are working on the JSP drivers, see to it that you are in the safe mode. JSP drivers tend to attach themselves to Windows core files. In safe mode such files won’t be allowed to be edited.

I cannot solve your problem as I had experienced this issue due to the brand of hard disk that I use. You are using a hard disk of capacity 1 TB. RAID level 10 has issues when it comes to working with a 1 TB hard drive. If you have more than four drives in your hard disk, then RAID level 10 systems is useless. You have to use a RAID level 0 or level 1 system. Also hard disks manufactured by Western Digital are recommended to be used along with Gigabyte motherboard.