Thread: How to Configure dual display with Intel G41 Express Chipset

How to Configure dual display with Intel G41 Express Chipset

In my computer I have Intel G41 Express Chipset and my computer was working absolutely fine. Now I have connected one more monitor and cloned display on my both monitors. Now I want to configure as dual display but I don’t know how to do this. I have windows Vista operating system. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: How to Configure dual display with Intel G41 Express Chipset

To configure dual display you have to first disable clone and after disabling the clone you have to use your both monitors as extended display. After selecting the extended display option your problem will get solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie f View Post
    To configure dual display you have to first disable clone and after disabling the clone you have to use your both monitors as extended display. After selecting the extended display option your problem will get solved.
    I will also suggest you to use your monitors as extended display because I was also having similar problem and then I have selected extended display option and then my problem get solved. you should also try this solution.

To set extended display In your computer you have to follow this steps. First you should go to start menu and then you have to click on control panel. After clicking on the control panel you have to select Personalize option. After clicking on the personalize option you have to choose display setting option. Now you have to click on the monitor icon and then you have to check “Extend The Desktop Onto This Monitor” option and then click on Ok. After performing these steps your problem will get solved. if after trying this steps also if you get same problem then let me know.

Hello friends I am facing problem while selecting extended display option. in my computer I have windows 7 operating system and when I go to display properties at that time I don’t get multiple display option. What should I do to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

This problem occurs when windows does not detect second monitor connected. I will suggest you to click on detect button and then see whether your computer is able to detect another monitor or not? may be after clicking on the detect button your problem get solved.