Thread: I need to built a system based on the intel DH61AG board in the IN-WIN K1

I need to built a system based on the intel DH61AG board in the IN-WIN K1

hello guys, I have some questions in regarding this case and to concern in this case, I need to inquire whether you guys have built a system based on the DH61AG board in the IN-WIN K1 . to add further, I have a IN-WIN K1 case . and in this case it is well equipped with the DH61AG board, the core i5 2405s processor, as well as the INTEL BXHTS1155LP thermal solution comprised the ITC 2011 SFF desktop offer. And concerning in this case, the lone question I really have is assembling the board along with thermal solution in the case. so can you help me in my case and please provide some solutions regarding the same.

Re: I need to built a system based on the intel DH61AG board in the IN-WIN K1

I have found this issue and I can help in your issue. and I consider that there are severe issues with the power on the system. And in this case, you require to remove the plate from the heatsink along with put on the back of the MB. Afterwards you are able to mount the heat contact with heat pipe which is present on the top of MB.in the beginning, you need to mount the heat sink and after that put them into the case.

Re: I need to built a system based on the intel DH61AG board in the IN-WIN K1

I need to say that in-Win K1 I too missed a power switch pad within the case in the system. So I am not able to push the power button so that I am able to turn on when I seal the case. I am able to can pull the cover of the case a slight bit then the switch tip will be able to touch the button.