Thread: LAN stopped working after updating the intel dh67bl BIOS to 0150

LAN stopped working after updating the intel dh67bl BIOS to 0150

I have updated the BIOS of the Intel dh67bl motherboard to 1050 and after updating the BIOS onboard LAN has stopped working. Now I am not able to use internet in my computer. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: LAN stopped working after updating the intel dh67bl BIOS to 0150

I have read your problem and I will suggest you to try this solution to fix this problem. you have to open your computer and then go to the BIOS setting in your computer and then you have to check whether LAN is enabled in the BIOS or not? If LAN is not enabled in the BIOS then you have to enable it first and then you have to save that setting. After saving that setting you have to see whether LAN is working now or not?

If that idea does not help you than you have to try to solve this problem by loading the BIOS defaults setting in your computer. In many cases loading the BIOS default setting can solve the problem easily. If you need any more help then let m know.

Similar problem occurred with me also first I have checked BIOS setting and make sure that LAN is enabled and after that I have downloaded LAN driver version 16.8.1 for Intel from internet and then I have installed that drivers in my computer. Now after installing the drivers in my computer all the things started working properly.

If you want to download LAN drivers for your Intel dh67bl motherboard then you have to visit official site of the Intel and then download the LAN drivers from there after searching motherboard model or you can get LAN drivers by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

I have load the default BIOS in my computer but after doing that also I get same problem with my computer. Then I have tried downloaded Intel dh67bl motherboard LAN drivers and installed in my computer but after installing the latest drivers also problem occurs again. Is there any way to solve this problem?

As far as I know connection issue can take place due to clash between ATI graphic cards and resources of onboard LAN. With other manufacturer’s graphic card you will not get this problem. I think this problem will get solved very soon. If you have ATI graphic card in your computer then I will suggest you to uninstall driver of ATI graphic card and use the computer with onboard graphics.

I have fixed this problem with the help of recovery CD. In my computer I have updated the BIOS to 1050 and then I was also having same problem with my computer and then I have run the recovery disk in my system and after doing that revert the BIOS to 0132 and after doping that I have reinstalled LAN drivers in my computer and then all the problem get solved. Now I am able to use internet. If you have recovery disk then you can get rid of this problem with this solution.

I am also using Intel dh67bl BIOS to 0150 Motherboard in my computer and have ATI graphic card. I am aware that there BIOS version 1050 is having some issues with the ATI card in my computer whenever I remove graphic card and set then start the computer at that time LAN works properly. I don’t have recovery CD to downgrade the BIOS. Is there any way to make LAN port work without disconnecting the graphic card?

Quote Originally Posted by Stafford View Post
    I am also using Intel dh67bl BIOS to 0150 Motherboard in my computer and have ATI graphic card. I am aware that there BIOS version 1050 is having some issues with the ATI card in my computer whenever I remove graphic card and set then start the computer at that time LAN works properly. I don’t have recovery CD to downgrade the BIOS. Is there any way to make LAN port work without disconnecting the graphic card?
    All you need to do is go to the BIOS menu in your computer and then you have to set Intel graphics as primary and then save the setting. You have to plug the monitor on motherboard connection and then it done. After doing this you will not require to disconnect graphic card.

Yes setting the Intel graphic processor as primary adapter in the BIOS will resolve this problem. I have also tried this solution and it worked. You will also not get any issue after trying this solution.