Thread: Getting debug code error: 00 with Asus Rampage IV Extreme/BF3

Getting debug code error: 00 with Asus Rampage IV Extreme/BF3

I have assembled computer with Asus Rampage IV Extreme/BF3 motherboard and am experiencing problem with my computer. Whenever I start the computer at that time get debug code error: 00 and then nothing happens. I don’t know what is causing this. Help to solve this problem

Re: Getting debug code error: 00 with Asus Rampage IV Extreme/BF3

I will suggest you to provide full details of your computer specification so that I can give you proper solution according to that. You should disconnect every hardware component of your computer and then connect all the things properly and then check whether it solves the problem or not?

I have already tried checked my computer by disconnecting all the hardware components and connecting it back but problem occurs again. Below are the details of my computer
    • Processor - Intel Core i7-3960X 3.3 1 LGA 2011
    • Graphic card - GeForce GTX 560
    • RAM - Corsair 16GB (4 x 4)
    • PSU - Coolermaster Silent Pro M700W

You have mentioned that you are using Coolermaster Silent Pro M700W Power supply unit and that is why I will suggest you to connect different Power supply unit with your computer because Coolermaster Silent Pro M700W does not work properly with Asus boars. After connecting different PSU with your computer you have to see what happens. You have to also try to start your computer without graphic card. This trick will allow you to detect exact problem.

You should try these steps to solve this problem.

• First you have to turn off your power supply unit or disconnect it.
    • Remove battery from your Asus Rampage IV Extreme/BF3 motherboard (Clear CMOS)
    • Put the battery to its original place.

Now after that you have to see whether you are able to start your computer or not? If you still get same error then let me know.

I will suggest you to download BIOS Version 1202 for Asus Rampage IV Extreme/BF3 motherboard from any other computer. After downloading that you have to extract the BIOS file and then you have to rename it to R4E.ROM. Once you rename it you have to copy that file in USB flash disk drive. Now you have to connect USB flash drive to USB 2.0 port at rear panel of your Motherboard. Now you have to hold the ROG connect button till you see BIOS LED blinking. You have to wait till LED stops to blink and then BIOS flash will complete. Now you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I think after updating the BIOS your problem will get solved.

I was also getting debug code error: 00 in my computer and after searching solution on the internet I come to know that It is BIOS related issue and then I have update the BIOS in my computer. After updating the BIOS my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

To download latest BIOS for Asus Rampage IV Extreme/BF3 motherboard you have to visit official site of the Asus or you can download latest BIOS by clicking here DOWNLOAD BIOS. I hope after updating the BIOS your problem will get solved.

I was going though from same problem with my Asus Rampage IV Extreme/BF3 MOBO and I have update the BIOS and then my problem get solved. in my computer when I play games with higher setting at that time crashes. I have Nvidia graphic card. Please let me know what I should do to solve this problem.

You should open Nvidia contro panel in your computer and then you have to click on manage 3D setting. Now after clicking on that you have to make sure that Global setting tab is selected. After that click on the power management mode and then choose max performance option. After doing that click on ok. Now you have to check whether you are getting same problem while playing games or not? You have to also make sure that you have installed latest graphic card drivers.

Use selecting the max performance option from nvidia power management mode will solve this problem. there was similar problem occurred with my system also and then I have also selected max performance option from nvidia power management mode and problem get solved.