Thread: ASUS RMA is really bad

ASUS RMA is really bad

Hello friends, I have send rampage II extreme to Asus service center, as it was been dead. Well it was been in repairing status for 3 week and after that it has taken a whole week to arrive back to me. I could not believe that Asus takes 1 month for RMA a board. Well that is one point; main point is that they have sent me back the exact dead motherboard which I have sent to them. I cannot believe, the RMA is really not at all worth and it takes a month and not repairing it. What you people have to say about it and also does anyone has gone through same? Thank you.

Re: ASUS RMA is really bad

I would suggest that you better contact with Asus service center or try to connect with any of representative, they might be helpful and provide you some sort of help with it. I have also done it and they have helped and after that there was no problem in motherboard, so it is better that you contact them.

Re: ASUS RMA is really bad

Yup, once I had to rma a mobo back to asus, it took 5 MONTHS before they sent the replacment back. After 2 months without a gaming computer I got pissed and bought a brand new non asus mobo and sold my replacment when it did finnaly come In. Never bought anything asus since.