Thread: MSI GTX560 Twin FrozrII OC Edition Is resulting in freezing and black flashing on screen

MSI GTX560 Twin FrozrII OC Edition Is resulting in freezing and black flashing on screen

I have recently purchased MSI GTX560 Twin FrozrII OC Edition and it does not seems to be working fine, I mean that it flashes black on the screen and freeze on the black screen as well, I have tried using the latest driver as well which is 295.73 drivers from the NVidia site and the MSI site but then they have not helped, is there anything that I can try out to get it working properly???

Re: MSI GTX560 Twin FrozrII OC Edition Is resulting in freezing and black flashing on screen

I have recently purchased MSI GTX560 Twin FrozrII OC Edition and it does not seems to be working fine, I mean that it flashes black on the screen and freeze on the black screen as well, I have tried using the latest driver as well which is 295.73 drivers from the NVidia site and the MSI site but then they have not helped, is there anything that I can try out to get it working properly???
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know specification of your system so that I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you with the same as well, just post them here for further help.

Re: MSI GTX560 Twin FrozrII OC Edition Is resulting in freezing and black flashing on screen

Here is my system specification:
    • AMD 980 Black Edition
    • Asus 990FX Sabertooth
    • G-Skill Ripjaw-X 2X4gb 1600mhz
    • MSI N560GTX Twin FrozrII OC Edition
    • Thermaltake TR2 750W Modular PSU

Have you installed the other component that you might have installed with the drivers??? Are you having Windows Update on? If you want then you can try out the Beta Driver to the newest full version and see if it is making any difference in your case or not, just check out these things and then post back the result that you get for them.

I will like to inform you that I have installed everything that came with the Driver, I have got them from the below site:
    GeForce R295 Driver
    Yes I am having Windows Update on and I have Updated to the Beta Driver as well but then it did not helped as well, I think that there is something wrong with the Driver of the Card, I mean that I have tried several drivers by now but then I don’t know why I am not able to get it working fine, is there any other workaround that I can try out to get rid of this issue??? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.