Thread: MSI K9N 570 v.1 is just not posting to monitor

MSI K9N 570 v.1 is just not posting to monitor

I am having MSI K9N 570 v.1 in my system and it was working fine by now but then I don’t know what went wrong with the same and now it has stooped posting to monitor, I had bought the same as it I was allowed to add many more things to it, it is having a AM2 CPU and one dual PCIe Slots for Video cards, is there anything that I can try out to get it working???

Re: MSI K9N 570 v.1 is just not posting to monitor

I am having MSI K9N 570 v.1 in my system and it was working fine by now but then I don’t know what went wrong with the same and now it has stooped posting to monitor, I had bought the same as it I was allowed to add many more things to it, it is having a AM2 CPU and one dual PCIe Slots for Video cards, is there anything that I can try out to get it working???
    Just wanted to clear that it has stopped posting to the monitor suddenly or it has some issues previously as well, I mean if it is all of sudden then your case is weird, anyways I just wanted to know that have you connected CPU-power? Which is the video card that you are using?? Have you tried changing the card to check if it is making any difference?? Have you checked out that the ram is proper and all, check out the psu as well and see if it is providing the required power or not, just check these things out and then post back the result that you get.

Here is all answers to your above questions:
    1. I am using Radeon HD 5450 and I have tried using Matorx, ll-In-Wonder X600 PRO as well
    2. I had bought the right memory previously so I don’t think that there is any issue with the same
    3. I have tried using other power having 500 and 600 Watts.
    4. I have checked out the bios, I have checked out the hard disk

No matter what I am not able to make out what is the cause for this issue but then I simply feel that the motherboard is dead.

You seem to have tried out the required workaround, anyways I just wanted you to check out the motherboard by taking it out from the case and powering it up on a non conductive surface, While checking out just make sure that you are using one stick of memory only and do not connect other things like cpu w/HSF, keyboard and PS2 mouse and check out if it is posting on the monitor or not, just to check you can also test the same pieces on your board on some other board and see if they are working fine, if yes then the motherboard has turned faulty and you will have to get a new one, just check these things out and then let me know what you get.

Hey thanks for the same, I have tested it out just in the way you have mentioned but then it is not making any difference and I am still not able to get it to post on the monitor, I am quite sure now that the board has turned faulty, I have not checked out the other pieces on some other board as I am not having other board currently but then I will perform that out as well.