Thread: How to make RMA of MSI 790FX-GD70 motherboard

How to make RMA of MSI 790FX-GD70 motherboard

I am looking forward to RMA my MSI 790FX-GD70 motherboard to repair. But I couldn’t able to find out how to do it actually. Also I didn’t get address for that. I want to send Postal Money Order along with the motherboard as processing fee.

Re: How to make RMA of MSI 790FX-GD70 motherboard

The retailer receives a defective board, even after a few years free replacement after examination, the boards come back from the distributor by the manufacturer because they will heal choose to sell as a "bulk" or it will be out looking for the complete package. Boxes and accessories are in fact collected!

Please contact your reseller to check if your motherboard is faulty or not. If so, please get an RMA. As to the RMA, the normal procedure is to contact your exchange reseller (the place you bought the board from) for repair /. If the reseller for some reason cannot be contacted, then contact MSI distributor or MSI office near your place MSI distributor

Without dealer invoice MSI will help further. The reason is obvious:
    • First Date of purchase is not detectable
    • Second it is unclear whether the purchase of new goods traded or used goods
    RMA of MSI goes directly only if you have a merchant account and the dealer no longer exists now. Otherwise, MSI always refers to the dealer. Meanwhile it is known that an RMA may take forever (up to 6 months, I've read from other users already) and if the dealer is not handled directly by the manufacturer.

I don’t think that you need to look around or somewhere else for RMA details. You will get complete details about MSI RMA here only.

Even if there is a component problem by MSI so by law, your dealer is responsible. This gives you 2-year warranty. You can contact the manufacturer and hope for grace. MSI's warranty (24 months) from a distribution system, but not to consumers. MSI's repair service is only available to dealers, not consumers. However, exceptions are possible after consultation with the RMA (dealer no longer exists, there must need a bill), but shipping charges itself collect. Details of the postal addressing and shipping will be communicated. Such an assumption regarding repair of the end customer is only a gesture of goodwill. One respondent to the repair time in advance you will not have to specify.