Thread: No video signal on PC configured with MSI 760GM-P23

No video signal on PC configured with MSI 760GM-P23

Recently I have configured the new pc with following specs:
    • MSI 760GM-P23 motherboard
    • AMD Athlon FX 4100 X4 CPU
    • 2x Kingston 4GB HyperX Red Limited edition 1333MHz RAM
    • CCIVO 500W PSU
    • ATI Radeon 1900 XTX Graphics card

I have configured all of them properly and rechecked it. Even after checking it properly I didn’t get any signal on the monitor while booting. I tried switching Graphics from card to onboard but nothing.

Re: No video signal on PC configured with MSI 760GM-P23

I think rather that it is up to the BIOS version. In this regard, I would contact the dealer. If possible, bring the system into a computer store and see whether you have installed supported CPU. Once checked restart the system and can permanently make a BIOS update. Something actually takes less than 15 minutes and is a routine procedure.

You need to check all connections for all your hardware devices on your motherboard, even going to disconnect and reconnect all little by little. It still works if not just start with video card, Hard drive, ram, keyboard, and mouse and unplug CD player, drive, floppy drive, if you have a video signal reconnect the devices one by one, restarting each time your pc, this being to locate any item is defective

Do you have the graphics card via the external power supply connected?

I bet more on the RAM! It may be that your board will operate with a higher clock than those tolerated! Double check if everything is properly seated in the slots! Graphics card, RAM, etc.

When you have manipulated the RAM, did you unplug your PC sector, or at least did you cut the Current with the switch of the PSU?

I also had these problems ever. Since the monitor was not run with onboard graphics. But it wasn’t. So I thought maybe it was indeed the graphics card overheats, I wanted to buy a new one soon anyway, so now quickly bought XFX HD5770 tried, but still no signal, but the fan of the new graphics card has at least always rotated. Then tried other RAM (2 x 2 GB) - same result, still no signal arriving at the screen. Then I've reassembled power supply I've tried in the old system and there it works.

The easiest way to check if your motherboard is working to make it beep by removing the memory for example. If it is Beep then it works. Then verify that your processor is compatible with your motherboard (same socket). Try to make the beeping by unplugging all your readers and your hard drive and remove all your PCI peripherals (in addition to your memory that is already removed). Then to see if the pc starts minimum configuration. If you have a graphics card built into your motherboard then do not reconnects graphics card. Finally to identify the problem, reconnect components one to one.