Thread: Slow startup and POST screen delay with MSI 890GXM-G65

Slow startup and POST screen delay with MSI 890GXM-G65

Recently I have made a BIOS update on MSI 890GXM-G65. From then onwards I can see POST screen only 30 sec after system starts booting. I again downgraded to previous version of BIOS but nothing changed. Still having the same issue.

Re: Slow startup and POST screen delay with MSI 890GXM-G65

Many computers have a frequency of the CPU which is a multiple of the variable frequency of the oscillator of base. This coefficient varies depending on the temperature and overload . Can be seen very well on surveillance software as core temperature. It is up to the automatic disconnection of the computer at startup especially at a time or temperature regulators are not yet functioning. Increase of regular slow starting over time is often a sign of fatigue fan up to its full breakdown.

First, if the PC is slow, you need to download ccleaner which analyzes and cleaning; this will help you to erase your Internet history and cookies, the problems caused by bad programs uninstalled, start repair and scan, restart the PC. Another program WinOptimizer repair broken pieces and will repair the problems.

The slow startup can largely be remedied with the software already here was called Ccleaner. CCleaner is a tool that allows a computer to apply old boot speed back. Ccleaner addresses all sources of pollution thoroughly. With this handy little piece of software is even possible with Windows programs that defy tit off. This can be done via the Startup check box in the Tools section of Ccleaner. In short, Ccleaner, you can give your computer a thorough cleaning. Also Defragmenting the hard drive is the icing on the cake known after cleaning the computer. When you use the computer a lot then start regular programs, create documents, delete documents, copy and move files and sometimes the PC will also sometimes crash. All this has the effect of files fragment. This means that files that are needed for a particular program is no longer neatly in order on the hard disk.

I don’t think that the motherboard, BIOS and processor has to do anything with this issue. It could be the cause of outdated drivers. It seems to me that the existing drivers might be corrupted or damaged due to virus infection. Also keep in mind that, incorrect installation and configuration of Windows and hardware could also lead the computer to become slow. You need to properly install the hardware with compatible driver for your version of Windows in order to avoid issues.

Yes, I also think that you need to install only those install a driver who has no such problems. New drivers can usually find on the websites of the manufacturers of the hardware. Even the frequent crashes of a computer, system files become corrupted does slow down your computer. When the cleaning of Windows can offer no solution, the last opportunity for solving the problem is reinstalling Windows. This solution may sound rigorous but it is the only and often fastest way to get the computer back to its original speed. Even if traces of wrong drivers, viruses, spyware and other malicious software, the system is very much in the way of reinstalling Windows is the only adequate solution.

How old is your computer? It seems like some components in your computers are very old. Either it could be a monitor or the motherboard itself or the HDD. Cannot tell exactly what it is. I heard that old components also lead to slow start up and POST screen delay issue. It is normal and happens with most.