Thread: Logitech g15 and g500 does not work with the MSI NF980-G65

Logitech g15 and g500 does not work with the MSI NF980-G65

Hi friends recently I have bought MSI NF980-G65 motherboard. In my computer I have Logitech g15 keyboard and g500 mouse and I am facing annoying problem with my computer. When I start computer at that time keyboard works properly in BIOS once windows load after that keyboard and mouse does not work many times mouse and keyboard and mouse does not work in BIOS also. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Logitech g15 and g500 does not work with the MSI NF980-G65

I will first suggest you to unplug your USB keyboard and mouse from your computer and after doing that you have connect any PS/2 keyboard and mouse with your computer. Now after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?

If you are noting any problem with PS/2 Keyboard then it means you are facing this problem because USB legacy support is not enabled. I will suggest you to connect PS/2 keyboard with your computer and after that you have to restart your computer. After restarting the PC you have to Go to the BIOS setting and after going in the BIOS setting you have to Look for USB legacy support and then you have to check whether it is disabled or enabled. If it is disabled then you have to enable it and after enabling the USB legacy support you have to save that setting. Now connect your have Logitech g15 keyboard and g500 mouse and check whether you get same problem or not?

Yes if USB legacy support is not enabled then you can face this type of problem and to fix this problem you have to enable USB legacy support from the BIOS and then your problem will get solved. I was also having similar issue and then I have tried this solution and my problem gets solved.

When I connect PS/2 keyboard at that time it works fine. I have enabled USB legacy support from the BIOS but after doing that also I get same problem. is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know. Thank you in advance.

You have mentioned that you have recently bought new motherboard and that is why I would like to tell you that you should do fresh installation of operating system in your computer and after performing the fresh installation of operating system in your computer you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. if that ides does not help you to solve this problem then you should contact MSI support and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing and then they will provide you solution.

I really appreciate your help. After referring your solution I have done fresh installation of operating system and after doing the fresh installation of operating system keyboard started working properly.