Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-03-2012

Limited or No Network Connectivity on NICs with MSI G41M-P26 running windows XP

Hello friends in my computer I have MSI G41M-P26 motherboard and I have windows XP operating system. my computer was working absolutely fine and suddenly it has started giving me problem. In my computer i get "limited or no connectivity" message on system trey. I don?t know what is wrong with my computer. Pease help me with it.
Old 17-03-2012

Re: Limited or No Network Connectivity on NICs with MSI G41M-P26 running windows XP

According to me you have to solve this problem by repairing the network connection in your computer and after repairing the internet connection you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? Many times repairing the connection can resolve this type of problems.
Old 17-03-2012

Re: Limited or No Network Connectivity on NICs with MSI G41M-P26 running windows XP

If you don’t know about how to repair internet commotion in your computer then you have to first open start menu in your computer and after that you have to select connect to option and then select show all connection option or you have to double click on my network places icon from desktop and then you have to click on the view network connection. After doing that you have to right click on the your internet connection and after that select repair option. Now after doing that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not? as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.
Old 17-03-2012

As far as I know you have to Help and Support from the start menu and after clicking on that you have to click on “Use Tools to view your computer information and diagnose problems” from pick task and after that you have to choose Network Diagnostics. You have to scan your system and after that see whether it shows any error or not? This trick will help you to identify extract problem.
Old 17-03-2012

I have tried to solve this problem by repairing the connection in my computer but after doing that also I was having same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the drivers but that does not help me to solve this problem. is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know.
Old 17-03-2012

If you have any third party NIC to check then connect it with your computer and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem if don?t get same problem with other NIC then it means problem is with your board otherwise something else is causing this problem.
Old 19-03-2012

If after trying above solution also you are facing same problem then I will suggest you to contact MSI support and after that they will provide you proper solution regarding this and then your problem will get solved. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , , , ,