Here is my Build specs:
    • Biostar A770E3 AM3 Motherboard
    • 4gb G Skill ram
    • AMD Phenom ii 555 dual core
    • HIS Radeon 4670 graphics card
    • NZXT M59 case
    • Cooler Master Hyper 212+ cooler
    • Seasonic x650 Power Supply

The system works fine for couple of hours but then all programs will crash. I cannot access any buttons and programs. The only thing I can do is to restart the system. It happens every time. I think that It could be the cause of some sort of music player like iTunes or Windows Media Player but I am not sure about that.

Re: All programs crashes in PC with Biostar A770E3 Motherboard

I think that the cooler is not touching the CPU properly. It is really important to make good contact of both. You can check it by checking the CPU temperatures with a program like CoreTemp or Speedfan. First of all put your computer CPU under load and see whether it passes more than 70c. if you get more temps and you have not overclocked then it is obviously the problem with cooler. Overheating could cause instability to the system.

You should check to see which chipset is on the board and then sometimes play the latest drivers for it. Without the correct drivers, you have no routing, which is to Share the IRQ needed. There were also earlier POBs with the Sound Blaster and the VIA chips, but there were patches on VIA or you have changed something in the BIOS.

A freeze may be due to many things. Ram you've already tested, because that would have been my first guess. Now it could be the hard drive or just the motherboard. Although there appears to be running, so a defect may still occur. Do you have the opportunity to test just got another hard drive? That is, I think, first as a simple test to a different motherboard. These could cause the problem. However, there is usually a blue screen to detect, rather than each time to get a freeze.

You are saying that you are getting freeze due to the media players running. So I assume that it could be the lack of graphics. The driver might be outdated or may be corrupted.

Go to My Computer> Properties> Hardware> Device Manager. Click on the + (plus) Display Adapters, it appears video card, right click on it and click Uninstall. Restart your PC. When Windows restart you may reinstall it.

It could be the third party codecs and plug-ins installed. Otherwise I think due to the conflict between the 2 media players running at the same time. These kinds of issues can be solved by cleaning your disk and the registry will keep your computer running quickly and avoid freezing altogether.

Had a very similar problem and cause was the motherboard. The motherboard reads out the timings for Corsair RAM or does not cope so that the RAM has the same clock frequency for two different profiles. I think it maybe it's a design fault. I had the XMP profile (Set complete with the slower timings and higher voltage) manually in the BIOS. To solve this:
    • First do a BIOS update
    • Second Bring EVERYTHING stored in RAM profiles and compare them with the BIOS settings. Point the XMP profile if possible. I had the Command Rate of 1T to 2T and set the zoom 1.6V.