Thread: Bluetooth won’t work in ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3

Bluetooth won’t work in ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3

I have recently Built computer In which I have ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 motherboard and I am facing problem with my computer. now whenever I start my computer at that time I get "no bluetooth com port detected" message. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Bluetooth won’t work in ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3

You have to open device manager in computer and after opening device manager in your computer you have to check whether Bluetooth is listed or not? if Bluetooth is not listed then you have to go to the BIOS setting and then make sure that it is enabled there. I am telling you this because if Bluetooth is not enable in the BIOS then you will not be able to use it.

I hope this information will be helpful for you to solve this problem.

Have you installed Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 drivers in your computer? I think you are experiencing this problem because you have not installed Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 drivers and that is why I would like to tell you that you should install Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 drivers in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

If you want to download Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 drivers then you can download it from official site of the Asus.

Yes I agree with the above post. if Bluetooth driver is not enabled in the BIOS setting then that is the main reason behind this problem. I am telling you this because I was also having same problem and then I have enabled Bluetooth from the BIOS and then my problem get solved. Now after that all the things started working like a charm.

If Bluetooth is enabled in the BIOS and then also in device manager it does not appear then you have to try this solution. Open device manager and after opening device manager you have to click on the view. After that you have to select show hidden device. Now after that check whether you can see Bluetooth device or not? if you can see Bluetooth device after that then you have to right click on that and then select update drivers. Now after updating the drivers your problem might get solved.

I have installed Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 drivers in my computer and Bluetooth is enabled in the BIOS setting also. I have also click on the show hidden device in device manger but after that also Bluetooth device does not appear. Now what should I do to solve this problem?

It looks like problem is with your motherboard and that is why I will suggest you to contact Asus support and then you have to ask them for solution regarding this and then they will help you get rid of this problem. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.