Thread: Needs to clear CMOS after every restart with ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe

Needs to clear CMOS after every restart with ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe

In my computer I have installed Nvidia GTX280 Graphics card and I have also changed PSU in my computer and after doing that my computer has started giving me problems. Now whenever I restart my computer at that time I have to clear CMOS. I don’t know what is wrong with my computer but this problem is frustrating for me. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Needs to clear CMOS after every restart with ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe

Have you tried to fix this problem by removing the CMOS battery from your computer and inserting new batteries? If you have not tried then I will suggest you to try new batteries in your computer and after trying new batteries you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? many times by trying new batteries this type of problem can get solved.

Yes trying new batteries on your ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard may help you to solve this problem. I am telling you this because I was also having similar problem and then I have tried new batteries and then my problem get solved. You should also try this solution and then let me know what the result is?

You have mentioned that this problem has started after installing new PSU and graphic card in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should remove graphic card from your computer and then check whether same problem is occurring or not? I would also like to ask you that whether this problem was occurring with old PSU or not? You should post full specification about your computer so that I can give you proper solution.

My computer specifications are

• Processor - AMD Athlone 64 X2 Dual Core
    • RAM – 4GB
    • Graphic card - Nvidia GTX280
    • PSU - OCZ 850W GameXStream

I have tried to check my computer after removing graphic card but after that also same problem is occurring. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

According to me you should try different PSU with your computer and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? if you don’t get same problem with different PSU then there might be something wrong with your PSU only otherwise problem is with your computer.

As far as I know with the BIOS version 5002 this problem has get solved. You should download BIOS 5002from internet and then you have to burn bootable CD of it and then update BIOS. Now after updating the BIOS you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? as far as I know after updating BIOS your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

To download latest BIOS for ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard you have to visit official site of Asus and then search for motherboard model number and then download BIOS file Or you can download latest BIOS file by clicking here also DOWNLOAD.