Thread: Not able to restore disk on Z68 Extreme7 Gen3

Not able to restore disk on Z68 Extreme7 Gen3

Hello friends, I am having trouble with the Z68 Extreme7 Gen3 motherboard. I am not able to use the mouse properly with UEFI and also with some of the bootable programs. Not able to make and restore disk image, as the disks is not been recognize. I have already installed the Creative X-Fi PCI sound card, where it is silent in Windows 7 x64 and where it is giving squeaks in windows XP. So please help me with it, what should I do. Thank you.

Re: Not able to restore disk on Z68 Extreme7 Gen3

I think that the mouse problem which you are getting is mostly this common problem with this board. There are plenty of the beta BIOS versions which are been available to solve the problem, but I do not think that it will solve it. I wanted to say that if the Acronis is not able to see that you running a disk from the Windows or from a bootable Acronis disk then I would say that you make sure that the disk interface drivers are available or not, if it is not there then you better add it.

I would like to say about the Creative X-Fi sound card, I would suggest you to re-install the sound card and check that it is working or not. Even you can try by Update the latest audio driver from Creative website and check it. Anyone method will surely solve the problem of yours and also you will not be getting the problem with the sound card.

I would suggest that you better send an e-mail to the ASRock, they will surely contact you back and will give you the proper solution to solve the problem which you are having it.