Thread: What is Ultra Durable 3 technology & 2 oz Copper PCB in Gigabyte motherboards?

What is Ultra Durable 3 technology & 2 oz Copper PCB in Gigabyte motherboards?

I have been hearing from lot of people about this new technology named as Ultra Durable 3 technology and 2 oz Copper PCB. I don’t know what benefits will it provide In the motherboards and what specialty do they have in them such that it makes the people ga-ga about it. I wanted to know and hence I have come here to ask this question from you all. Do you all have any idea about it. Then please do give me some explanation that would be better for me that’s all I can say here. so start answering out guys.

Re: What is Ultra Durable 3 technology & 2 oz Copper PCB in Gigabyte motherboards?

Quote Originally Posted by Desi.B@yZ View Post
    I have been hearing from lot of people about this new technology named as Ultra Durable 3 technology and 2 oz Copper PCB. I don’t know what benefits will it provide In the motherboards and what specialty do they have in them such that it makes the people ga-ga about it. I wanted to know and hence I have come here to ask this question from you all. Do you all have any idea about it. Then please do give me some explanation that would be better for me that’s all I can say here. so start answering out guys.
    Well if you want to know about the Ultra Durable 3 technology then I would advise you to have a look at this link . probably you will get some sufficient amount of information out there, that’s for sure. Now talking about the 2 oz Copper PCB , then let me tell you that 2 oz Copper PCB reduces the impedance by 2X. which means it will allow a greater amount of electric flow and also will reduce the heat generation as well. I hope you might have understood what I have said here. that’s it from my side for you and if you have anything else to ask then please do forward the questions. I will be happy to answer you.

Re: What is Ultra Durable 3 technology & 2 oz Copper PCB in Gigabyte motherboards?

Hi check out the following images that I have given here and I am sure that you will get all the information that you were looking for. So here are some advantages that will be described well in the form of images. Do check them out. I hope you will get some good knowledge out of it.

Ok that’s great to hear it from you all, I just want to know which of the above mentioned motherboards have this technology? Can you all please tell me something about the same then that would be great for me. I am impressed with this technology and I amactually thinking to get one. So it would be better if you can suggest me that.

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    Ok that’s great to hear it from you all, I just want to know which of the above mentioned motherboards have this technology? Can you all please tell me something about the same then that would be great for me. I am impressed with this technology and I am actually thinking to get one. So it would be better if you can suggest me that.
    Hi here are the list of motherboards that are having this technology GA-EX58-EXTREME , GA-EX58-UD5, GA-EX58-UD4P, GA-EP45C-UD3R , GA-EP45-UD3L, GA-EP45-UD3LR, GA-EP45T-UD3R, GA-EP45T-UD3LR , GA-EP45T-UD3P , GA-EP45-UD3P , GA-EP45-UD3R , GA-EP45-UD3. So these are all the mentioned motherboards that you can look out for. I hope that was what you were looking for and I have given that information to you.

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    Ok that’s great to hear it from you all, I just want to know which of the above mentioned motherboards have this technology? Can you all please tell me something about the same then that would be great for me. I am impressed with this technology and I amactually thinking to get one. So it would be better if you can suggest me that.
    Please check out this link and you will get a list of all the supported motherboards that are having this technology.