Thread: Unable to get display with ASRock N68C-S UCC

Unable to get display with ASRock N68C-S UCC

from last few months I am using computer with ASRock N68C-S UCC motherboard and 4GB RAM. All the thing was working like a charm and suddenly it has started giving me problem. Now whenever I start computer at that time I don’t get any thing on monitor. Now please tell me what should I do solve this problem?

Re: Unable to get display with ASRock N68C-S UCC

After going though your problem I would like to tell you that you should connect any other monitor with your computer and after connecting another monitor you have to check whether you get display on screen or not? if you get display on screen then it means there is nothing wrong with your ASRock N68C-S UCC MB but problem is with your monitor and if same thing happen with other monitor also then there might be problem with your motherboard or something else is causing this problem.

Try this trick so that you can detect what the exact problem is.

If you are using Two RAM stick with your computer then I will suggest you to check computer with single RAM stick and then you have to see whether it makes any difference or not. You have to also try to fix this by clearing the CMOS on your ASRock N68C-S UCC. I hope this solution might be helpful for you.

If you problem does not get solved after trying above solution then I think there might be problem with your ASRock N68C-S UCC and that is why I would like to tell you that you should contact Asrock support and then you have to tell them about the problem which you are facing with your computer and then they will give you proper solution.