Thread: Unable to stream any video with Gigabyte ga-h67n-usb3-b3

Unable to stream any video with Gigabyte ga-h67n-usb3-b3

I am using 2wire 3801HGV router and I have Gigabyte ga-h67n-usb3-b3 motherboard in my computer. Now problem is when I try to stream online videos at that time it shows loading screen continuously. I have also tried to search solution on internet but I don’t get any solution. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to stream any video with Gigabyte ga-h67n-usb3-b3

Are you facing this problem while streaming from any particular website or this problem occurs while streaming from every websites? You should also try to stream video with different browser and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. If you don’t get same problem with different browser then it means problem is with browser only.

You have to also check whether router firmware is up to date or not. if firmware is not up to date then you should update it and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Well firmware of router is up to date and I have also tried to stream video from different browser but after that also I get same problem. I thought it might be flash player issue and that is why I have reinstalled the flash player but that does not make any difference.

Is there any other way to get rid of this problem?

You should try this solution to get rid of this problem. first go to the router configuration page and then you have to check whether UPnP is enable there or not? if UPnP is not enable there then you have to enable it first and after enabling the UPnP you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Yes similar thing happen with me also and after that I have also enabled UPnP from router setting and after enabling that all the things started working well. You should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.