Thread: Getting Nuvoton CIR BSOD with ASRock ION 3D

Getting Nuvoton CIR BSOD with ASRock ION 3D

In my HTPC i have ASRock ION 3D motherboard and I have windows 7 operating system in my computer. I am facing problem with my computer. in my computer I get BSOD randomly with “DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD from nuviocir_win_x86.sys.” message. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Getting Nuvoton CIR BSOD with ASRock ION 3D

This problem occurs because of the CIR driver in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first download CIR driver from Intel website and then install it in your computer. now after installing the drivers in your computer you have to check whether it makes any difference for you or not. I am suggesting you this solution because with my PC I was also experiencing same problem and then I have downloaded CIR driver from Intel website and after installing that in my computer all the things started working properly. I think you should also try this solution.

I have searched on the internet and I would like to tell you that after installing the drivers from intel website also problem still occurs but with beta drivers this problem can get solved easily and that Is why I would like to tell you that you should install beta drivers in your PC and then you problem will get solved. you have to download the drivers and then put system in test signing mode. now after that you need to Sign the drivers and then problem will get solved.

I have downloaded the drivers from Intel site and after installing that driver also problem still occurs. I have read your solution regarding beta drivers but I don’t know from where I can get beta drivers. Please let me know from where I can get Beta drivers.

If you want to download Beta drivers in your computer then I will help you with this. You have to click here DOWNLOAD and then save it in your computer. now after installing this drivers also if you get same problem then you should contact Asrock support.