Thread: gigabyte motherboards can charge ipads

gigabyte motherboards can charge ipads

Now, gigabyte motherboard can now charge ipads, this is the first motherboard that can do this. There are about 40 gigabyte motherboards who can supply enough power to ipad while it is being used, this possible due to its 3x USB power boost function. Gigabyte supplies 3 time power than normal motherboard so it can also charge ipads which are power hungry device. Also it is very latest high speed data transfer technology.

Re: gigabyte motherboards can charge ipads

Yep, even I am very much impressed with its charging capacity, according to the official site of gigabyte it has 3x USB power boost function which amazing and the other amazing feature of this motherboard is that it has on and off capability so that when the device is charged while it is attached then you can off it charge. But I have searched all over gigabyte website and internet but I did not find any clue that it also charges supports mobile phone, players and other device.

I am quite excited to get this gigabyte motherboard because I have ipad which take long time to charge, so with the help of this motherboard I can quick charge my ipad , this USB host give ten times data transfer speed that USB2.0 host which is another great thing.

As per the official site of gigabyte it says that compare to USB 2.0 it transfer data with 10 time fast speed so I think that is will be the turning point to gigabyte and this will be the perfect match for the future high speed digital applicant.