Thread: Can anyone give me information, price and specifications of Gigabyte X79 motherboards

Can anyone give me information, price and specifications of Gigabyte X79 motherboards

I was just thinking to purchase a motherboard and the Gigabyte X79 came in my mind. But I don’t have knowledge about the Motherboards of the X79 of the Gigabyte. It would be really very helpful to me if anyone gives the information about these motherboards. Also I want to know the price and the specifications of the same. Thanks in advance for the answers.

smile Re: Can anyone give me information, price and specifications of Gigabyte X79 motherboards

Well when the Gigabyte X79 series Motherboard comes in mind then I would like to tell you about the Gigabyte GA- X79- UD7 motherboard. This is a Intel X79 Motherboard and is designed by the Gigabyte for the latest technology. The cost of this motherboard is around the $370 including the shipping cost. This mobo has a feature of the 3D BIOS along with the UEFI BIOS which is a great look for the BIOS. These are the specifications of the motherboard:
    • The motherboard is having the Chipset of Intel X79 Express.
    • The CPU of the Motherboard gives the support to the Core i7 processors of the Intel.
    • It has the 4 slots of the DDR3 RAM.
    • The audio support is of the high quality, codec of the ALC898 of the Realtek. Also supports the sound of Dolby Theater.
    • It has the support for that multi graphics that include the 4-Way/3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFireX/NVIDIA SLI technology.
    • It also supports the unique features of the Q-Flash, @BIOS, Xpress BIOS Rescue, Xpress Recovery2, EasyTune, Q-Share, eXtreme Hard Drive (X.H.D) etc.

Re: Can anyone give me information, price and specifications of Gigabyte X79 motherboards

I have the Gigabyte X79 motherboard of the X79 UD3 and its awesome in all aspects. This motherboard is designed for the best hardware quality and the better performance for the computers. It is supported by the Express Chipset of the Intel X79 and also supports the Core processors of the i7. The specifications are:
    1. The motherboard is having the Chipset of Intel X79 Express.
    2. The CPU of the Motherboard gives the support to the Core i7 processors of the Intel. Also the cache of the L3 varies with the CPU.
    3. It has the architecture of the 4 slots of the memory and Supports DDR3 2133/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules.
    4. The audio is of the high definition and also supports the Dolby Home Theater Sound.
    5. The Multi Graphics technology is supported for the 4 way and the 2 way AMD CrossFireX and the NVIDIA technology of the SLI.

The price of this motherboard is around $270 and this falls between the price of the ASUS P9X79 Pro which is $330 and ASRock X79 Extreme4 which is $235.

ThumbsUp Re: Can anyone give me information, price and specifications of Gigabyte X79 motherboards

There are really a good variety of the range of the X79 motherboards of the Gigabyte. Every motherboard of the X79 has got one or the other unique feature. The G1 Assassin is good for the gaming purposes and if the overclocking and the benching is considered then the UD7 is to be given the more importance. I have the Gigabyte GA- UD5 and I have bought it for the $230 inclusive the VAT charges. This is the favorite chipset I have used till now.

Re: Can anyone give me information, price and specifications of Gigabyte X79 motherboards

The best one that I have seen as the Motherboard of the Gigabyte is of the UD3. I have the same and I got it from the Amazon. It cost be around $239 including the shopping cost. I have taken this motherboard for the gaming purpose and it was in my budget too. Hats Off to Gigabyte for creating such good series of the X79 Motherboards.