Thread: no bass from onboard sound of ASRock fatal1ty 990fx professional motherboard?

no bass from onboard sound of ASRock fatal1ty 990fx professional motherboard?

The problem is with the motherboard, I am no getting much bass I have even hooked up my house stereo but still the sound is not good but when I attach this to other computer it just works perfect. In my mother board I have set all my DBA up and done all the other setting similar to other computer but still this computer has poor sound quality. I have installed the sound drive from the CD that I got with motherboard I even update my drivers from ASRock website but the result was the same, guys please help me to fix my motherboard problem.

re: no bass from onboard sound of ASRock fatal1ty 990fx professional motherboard?

I think your onboard audio quality is quite bad, so I will suggest you to buy sound card for your motherboard so it will help to improve your sound quality. You can go with Asus Xonar DG, this Asus Xonar DG sound card is PCI and it don’t cost more even I have one in my system I had bought it recently for 40 dollars.

re: no bass from onboard sound of ASRock fatal1ty 990fx professional motherboard?

I don’t have room in my motherboard for anything else because I already have much stuff. I have planned to buy front audio hook up so that I can try other HD audio on the board. I don’t have any PCI open for sound card. I guess doing bios update or update dating the drivers can help me.

Different motherboard has different codec and different chip also it has different drivers so I think that you should check which one will fit in your mother board. I think that you should use Realtek audio drive instead ASRock audio driver because Realtek audio driver are much better than ASRock drivers. Also let me know which speaker or headphone you are using in your system?

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim View Post
    Different motherboard has different codec and different chip also it has different drivers so I think that you should check which one will fit in your mother board. I think that you should use Realtek audio drive instead ASRock audio driver because Realtek audio driver are much better than ASRock drivers. Also let me know which speaker or headphone you are using in your system?
    I don’t think that speaker phone or headset matters because I have tried with many speakers and headset. I normally two 12 inch fisher and two 10 inch alegras which I hooked to Philips stereo system, all this works perfect with other computer but not works good in my system. I have even tried with Realtek and standard Microsoft sound drivers but both don’t work for me, so I think that my mother board is defected.