Thread: Two 23" & 24" LCD or one 27" LCD Monitor for Dual Screen

Two 23" & 24" LCD or one 27" LCD Monitor for Dual Screen

There is something I want to know and I am really confused here. My uncle wants to setup a dual screen monitor. He asked me to provide a quote for the same. Here he has a 24" LCD monitor. The monitor has white line in between which he wants to sell off. I had shown my uncles monitor to a repair shop and they told this can be fixed. Now I have a 23" Samsung monitor. So for a dual screen setup will it be better to give a 23" and 24" monitor or I would recommend him to go and buy a new 27" monitor. I am really confused here. Thanks in advance.

Re: Two 23" & 24" LCD or one 27" LCD Monitor for Dual Screen

It is recommend always to go for higher size. The reason is ample of space and visibility. There is no need to worry about the sizes. They are adjusted as per the resolution.You can use the existing monitor without investing on new one. But both of identical size are recommended. Have a look on the below guides once to get some information on latest models and tips to choose a good monitor.

Gaming Monitor Buying Guide
    Best LCD Gaming Monitors Buying Guide
    Samsung LED Monitors Buying Guide

Go for two 24" monitors. Do not go for one small and one big. Because you will face issue with the image resolution setup. It is not possible to setup two different resolution on different monitors plugged on the same pc. Identical monitor offers you easy connectivity and setup. You can get a wide screen work and there is also no issue with game and gpus. It is straight and clear and you must get two identical size monitor and hook them up to your current system. Dual monitor setup always contains common system sizes.

You had mentioned nothing about the graphics card you are using. If you have a good gpu then going for bigger size is recommended. I will too agree that you must choose monitors of two common size as it will put impact on the image resolution you are using.