Thread: Getting error 1275 while doing BIOS upgrade for Sony battery Phoenix Secure Winflash

Getting error 1275 while doing BIOS upgrade for Sony battery Phoenix Secure Winflash

I am using Sony Vaio VGN-FZ140E laptop and I have windows 7 operating system in my laptop. I was trying to upgrade BIOS for Sony battery Phoenix Secure Winflash and at that time I get "Cannot load driver C:\....phlashnt.sys. This driver has been blocked from loading. Error code:1275.”.Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Getting error 1275 while doing BIOS upgrade for Sony battery Phoenix Secure Winflash

I have read your problem and I think this problem is occurring because of the ISBMgr.exe and I will suggest you to uncheck ISBMgr.exe from system configuration utility and after that you have to restart your laptop and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Re: Getting error 1275 while doing BIOS upgrade for Sony battery Phoenix Secure Winflash

if you want to uncheck ISBMgr.exe from system configuration utility then you have to follow this steps. Go to start menu and then you have to type ‘msconfig ’ in start menu and after that you have to press enter key. Now it will open system configuration utility. You have to select start up tab and then you have to look for the ISBMgr.exe and after that you have to uncheck ISBMgr.exe. Now click on Ok and then select restart. After doing this your laptop will boot normally and problem will get solved.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I am also agree with above pots because I was also experiencing same problem and I have tried to search solution in internet but after spending so much time on internet also I didn’t get any solution. After that my friend suggests me to uncheck ISBMgr.exe from system configuration utility because ISB utility is causing this problem. Now after that I have tried this solution and then my problem gets solved.

I think you should also try this solution.