Thread: How to install EZ Smart Response on Intel Z68 chipset

How to install EZ Smart Response on Intel Z68 chipset

Hello friends, i wanted to know that anyone has try to do the installation of the EZ Smart Response on a Z68 chipset board which is been recently released Gigabyte? Whereas i have downloaded the software on the GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 board, so when i am trying to launch the .exe file then i am only able to get the image of the program on the monitor. There is been no option to choose, the only way which i believe to stop the program from running is the terminating it's process from Task Manager of Windows 7. So what you people have to say and please suggest me something that it can worked for me. Thank you.

re: How to install EZ Smart Response on Intel Z68 chipset

Before trying the installation i would suggest that you should have gone through the Manual of the motherboard, which can give you idea about the board and also you will be able to get the idea of installing the EZ Smart Response on it, so you can go over here and check it.

Well my friend, many of the people are been forced to not to install the Gigabyte addons from the CD, so due to which many have not done that properly and some of the people loaded it during the startup phase of booting up, where it is been not need to have it, for example the Smart 6 and EasyTune. It has been told by the company that if you are wishing for installing the EZ Smart so you try it and also do the configuration of the computer from IDE to RAID mode where ever it is been needed and i would suggest that you download the latest version of it from official site.

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Reyes View Post
    Before trying the installation i would suggest that you should have gone through the Manual of the motherboard, which can give you idea about the board and also you will be able to get the idea of installing the EZ Smart Response on it, so you can go over here and check it.
    The manual which you are tell is the method for installing the regular Intel Smart Response technology, which is not at all easy to do it but it also required to do the re-installation of the operating system and applications. Whereas the main purpose of the Gigabyte EZ Smart Response is that it stop all the problem which are been coming in the way. There are been difficulites with it, many have also tired the same thing and but it has not worked for them and also it get hangs at the starting screen.