Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Ethernet port stopped working in Asrock P67 extreme4 gen3

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 24-01-2012

Ethernet port stopped working in Asrock P67 extreme4 gen3

I am facing problem with Ethernet port in my computer. After connecting the Ethernet cable in my computer I cannot use internet in my computer. In my computer I have Asrock P67 extreme4 gen3 motherboard and I have windows 7 operating system. If anyone have solution for this then please help me.

Old 24-01-2012

Re: Ethernet port stopped working in Asrock P67 extreme4 gen3

I have read you problem and you have to check whether on the network icon you get cross sign or exclamation sign. If you are getting cross sign then it must be your Ethernet port or Ethernet cable which you are using. If you are getting exclamation mark then you should try to solve this problem by running the network troubleshooter in your computer.
Old 24-01-2012

Yes many times running the troubleshooter can solve this type of problems and if you want to run troubleshooter in your computer then you have to follow these steps.

You have to first open control panel in your computer and after opening the control panel in your computer you have to type network in the search box. Now after typing the network in the search box you have to click on the Network and Sharing Center. After that select the Troubleshoot problems and after that it will solve the problem. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you need any more help after that then let me know.
Old 24-01-2012

If you are getting red cross sign on the network icon then you should first try different Ethernet cable with your computer and then check whether it makes any difference or not. If after connecting different Ethernet cable also same problem is occurring then there might be problem with Ethernet port.
Old 24-01-2012

I have tried to solve this problem by running the network trouble shooter in my computer and after running the network trouble shooter in my computer also I was facing same problem. I have also tried to different Ethernet cable with my computer but when with different cable also same problem is occurring. Now please tell me what should I do to get rid of this problem?
Old 25-02-2012

According to me you should go to the device manger in your computer and after that you have to remove the LAN drivers and then you have to restart the computer. After restarting the computer you have to install the drivers again in your computer and after reinstalling the drivers your problem will get solved.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , , ,