Thread: How to deal with Asus P8Z68-V Gen3 blue screen errors

How to deal with Asus P8Z68-V Gen3 blue screen errors

I am getting constant bsod errors on my screen. I am unable to identify the issue behind that. I do not understand where the issue lies. Is it with the drivers or with hardware. I am using Asus P8Z68-V Gen3 motherboard. I was formatting my pc and installing everything back again. I got this issue when I was running motherboard driver cd. The setup crash with blue screen. And now it is getting constant. I am not able to use anything. The net is not working, the OS is extremely slow. Can anyone help me to fix the issue.

To find out problem with the driver you can run Windows driver verifier. This tool is quiet helpful in locating problem in a working system. You have to type verifier.exe in Run box. You can press Start + R to launch run box. Type the same in that and press OK. The tool will scan all the installed drivers in your system and will give you notification is there is something which is buggy. You can then get rid of the same. This is the easiest process to fix the issue.

To get a bit more details in the issue, you have to go in Event Viewer. Inside this you can find everything about the problem you are facing. Just launch Event Viewer and checkout the latest driver bug. Double click on the same. In the description you can find the name of file which is causing the crash. Most of the time this issue appear due to buggy video driver. You just have to re-install the same to get rid of the problem.

There is one thing you forget to check. You said you ran the motherboard driver installation cd. You have to see whether that disc is having compatible drivers as per your operating system. For example if the disc only has Vista drivers, and you are trying to install the same on Windows 7 then the system will crash. There is no other way through which you can fix the issue. You have to find the right drivers for the right operating system version.