Thread: Looking for performance x86 processor

Looking for performance x86 processor

Can anyone recommend me a good performance 32bit cpu for office usage. I can see some in the market but I am not able to determine which will better. I am planing to go with custom build solution, but here everything relies on the cpu. If I bought a outdated processor then it will be complicated to use it for extreme usage. I am going to use this system for video editing and uploading. I had seen Intel Core i5 second generation is good choice for the same.

Re: Looking for performance x86 processor

I am having a system with Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 cpu. This cpu is quiet good enough for video and photo editing work. My system is almost a year old. Still the output is awesome.The system does not lag or freeze at all.

There are certain budget cpu you can go for. Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 is a old cpu with different architecture. While processors like Core i5 or Core i3 are build on new architecture. This keeps them cooler at extreme usage. That is what matters. It also increase the processor life. For your system I will recommend you to go with Intel Core i5-530. The cpu offers you a 2.93Ghz of clock rate and is capable of boosting your system output. The cost of this processor is around Rs.6300. It is also idle for gaming if you can apply a good graphic card on the same. The cpu comes with clarkdale code name. It supports LGA 1156 socket. The cpu offers good processing power. There are 3rd generation processors in the market also, but they are costly. So just checkout some benchmarking information about this cpu on the web. You would be able to find out the performance.

If you are building your system for your own self then go for Core i7 i7-2600K. This cpu offers you a 3.80hz of clock rate with extreme output. It is one of the best cpu in the market with good performance output.