Thread: Daz Loader vs Bios Mod

Daz Loader vs Bios Mod

I am having an old obsolete motherboard. I am trying to upgrade my system to Windows 7 from XP. I had bought additional ram stick also. There is in total 2GB ram on my pc. I got a Windows 7 iso file from web. It is a trial edition. I want to activate the same. The edition which I had downloaded it is a OEM edition. I need some help to activate it. Which too here will work. If I have to go with bios mod then what should I use. While for windows I have Daz Loader. Which process will be simple here.

Re: Daz Loader vs Bios Mod

Whatever you are trying to do is illegal. You are trying to activate windows with a fake serial key. That means you are going to use pirated version of Windows. Better avoid that. There are strict legal penalties for this kind of stuff. Use the trail edition of Windows. And after that you can try using a open source operating system if you are not in a mood to buy a license. I am using Ubuntu on my old pc which works really well and has windows like features.

It is right you are just trying to activate windows without buying the license key. Daz loader is band. You cannot use it. It is better you buy a one from Microsoft. Or you can go with Linux which is free. There are many nice operating system available which are easy to use and comes with all required applications. You can go ahead with Linux Mint. It is the easiest operating system. It comes with open source office suite.

Even if you somehow managed to activate windows, Microsoft will be able to find that you are using a fake key. One thing you can try is find the beta edition of this OS. That is free. It has some limitation but it is almost like the operating system. But it is hard to find that. Avoid using this loader. This type of tools comes with virus. Most of them are loaded with malware and cause serious issue later on.