Thread: Should I wait for ASRock Extreme3 Gen3?

Should I wait for ASRock Extreme3 Gen3?

I hold Intel core i5-2500k CPU and Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3-1600 8GB RAM. ALso OCZ ModXStream Pro 500W Modular availabel for power supply purpose. Now i am looking to buy motherboard and after reading few things i like design of this motherboard. I also check other motherboard and found the GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 is also better choice. When i try to buy this asrock board, it has not available in stock. Then i'm looking forward with the gigabyte motherboard. Should i buy it or wait for the ASrock comes in market?? Can you describe which is best between this two motherboard?? Describe few things about it.

Re: Should I wait for ASRock Extreme3 Gen3?

Both the motherboard has been comfortable with the mentioned CPU and the RAM. So, there is not any compatibility issue presents here. As far as warranty point of view, Asrock contains Default 2 years warranty period + 1 year extended warranty period with $14.99. While the Gigabyte motherboard contains the Default 3 years warranty period + 1 year extended warranty period with $16.99. Hence if you looking for the warranty period point of view, gigabyte motherboard is best. Its well for you to get the 4 years warranty with that.

If we compare price of the two motherboard, ASROck price is being $35 less than the Gigabyte motherboard. ASRock comes around $129.99 and Gigabyte was $169.99 USD. Hence if you ask me, i suggest you for wait for the ASROck to comes in the stock. its well for you to save your money.

I recommend, Go with Gigabyte for the better support just in case. I used same gigabyte motherboard in last four years and nothing wrong happen on it. Its well for online net surfing and other game playing type of task. I hope that you never wants to get any problem within warranty period.

For technology compatible for point of view, ASRock board is good. Its compatible with the Intel K-Series unlocked processor, Hyper-Threading processor, and Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. WHich is not available in Gigabyte motherboard. While additional PCI Express 3.0 x16 facility also available in this ASRock motherboard. Hence if you ask me, i suggest wait for few days to get such advanced technology contains in this motherboard. Its well for you.

Both are similar type of motherboard but for networking connectivity point of view Gigabyte is best motherboard. it contains Onboard 1394 and 1 x IEEE 1394a slot. Hence its well for getting better network connections. So, if you want to use your motherboard in future for networking, then definitely you need to buy gigabyte motherboard. Its better for future networking and connections.

I used both the board and found that the ASRock Extreme3 Gen3 supports PCI3.0, while the Gigabyte not provide any such facility. Hence i want to suggest for ASROck board. Its even better compared with the Gigabyte. You need to wait for that product.

ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard provides D-Sub + DVI video ports which is not in the GIGABYTE board. Hence wait for few days and get this motherboard for better video and graphics based compatibility. It will be also help for playing advanced configuration based video games.

If you decided to buy the ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard and not gigabyte, then use online shopping cart and buy it. Its better for use such on delivery pay option. You haven't problem for waiting whether this motherboard available in stock or not. Check few sites that provide such online motherboard selling option. Its even better for you to get the motherboard within quickest manner.