Thread: Gigabyte callback all X79 series BIOS except F7

Gigabyte callback all X79 series BIOS except F7

Yesterday, i read few things about this gigabyte x79 series motherboard. This series motherboard gives problem. Specially UD7 board that died up in any stage because of its BIOS. Hence gigabyte owner thinks that the board has been recalls. But one thing they also declare that the F7 Bios based board not giving such kind of problems. Hence they doesn't recalls board that contains F7 bios. Its really strange for user prospective. IN that article they also mention that you have choice to either update your Bios or may be wait for the problem that arrives on your Gigabyte X79 series board.
    I have same board but still i doesn't fill any problem on it. Hence Can you describe that what should i do in such situations?? need some information in such rare conditions. its well for me to get some expert suggestions and then apply respective task on it. Please guide me.

Re: Gigabyte callback all X79 series BIOS except F7

Yes, i also read same articles and in that case, i suggest for you that don't wait for getting problem. You have to get the updated version of the BIOS F7 (including the later version) on your motherboard. Its necessary for you. You can found such bios version on online searching. Hence get this bIOS f7 version and download its rar file onto external storage drive. Then extract it in that drive. Use it and follow respective BIOS update process on it. Its better for avoiding any future problem.

GIGABYTE X79 series motherboards with 3D BIOS offers entire much intuitive and graphical UEFI BIOS environment. It take advantage of the new and exclusive GIGABYTE 3D Power but due to its defect in UD series motherboard, developer decided to recall this board. If you use same motherboard but still not getting any such kind of issue, i suggest for submit this board to the gigabyte company. Its even better for you to submit it instead of waiting for board problem. We all know that prevention is better than cure. Hence i suggest submit motherboard to either service center or company and take such gigabyte recalls advantage.

Remember one thing that this type of bug presents in three x79 series motherboard and they are GA-X79-UD3, GA-X79 -UD5, G1.Assassin 2. Hence if you think about bios upgrade, definitely you need to get correct version on your board. official site provides link for the X79 series motherboard firmware (BIOS) update. Hence use such link and download and apply it for bios upgrade process. If you bios process, its well for you to upgrade your bios for better result.

Yes, if you know about the bios update process, do it on your bios. Its well for bios f7 update on it for avoiding overpressure by overclocking, the fear caused by abnormal or over-temperature burning conditions. After finishing this bios update you can found that this motherboard never gets and overclocking problem or the burning conditions.