I have decided to assemble my PC and that’s why I have bought the parts for the Computer. But the problem is that I don’t know which Power Supply and CPU Fan would be best configured for my PC. The choice of this should be such that it should upgrade with the Nvidia GeForce 8400GS and too with the RAM of 16GB which is down the line. The choice of the Power Supply and CPU Fan should be such that by using the computer would be mildly overclocked.
The specifications which I have are as follows:-
- Mother-Board - Biostar TA990FXE AM3+
- Hard Drive- WD VelociRaptor 300GB SATA
- RAM – Gskill 1866 16GB DDR3 RAM
- VGA - Nvidia GeForce 8400GS
- CPU – AMD FX 4-Core Black Edition
Thank You in advance for the answers……..